fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
can someone throw a 100% savegame on the front page? im not playing all of that again, cheat engine or no.

edit dammit whats the schedule for village girl and the other "certain day" events?!

Last edited:

DondoMida

Nov 8, 2021
What program should I use for unpacking .wolf files? I want to translate the game for myself, but I don't know what file contains text.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
How do I capture the Wanted ones?
Go to area where they are sighted (it's written in the poster).
Select correct gender by flags (if you bought and use them).
Do your work.
When Wanted woman/man appear (they even have name like in Wanted Poster) click Wanted Poster icon and click on the correct poster.
After that you need to choose to arrest her/him or let her/him go (after sex of course... and then you still can Arrest her/him ;) ).

wshantze

Apr 27, 2017
Uh, kind of a weird question. Anyone tried running it on ubuntu using Wine? It starts up fine but it can't find the english font file.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Uh, kind of a weird question. Anyone tried running it on ubuntu using Wine? It starts up fine but it can't find the english font file.
make sure no spaces are in the path and the environment parameters are set right is all I can say. Remove any asian symbols from the path. Perhaps its a locale issue since a lot of these games are not compatible with western locales (requires asian support no matter what).

wshantze

Apr 27, 2017
make sure no spaces are in the path and the environment parameters are set right is all I can say. Remove any asian symbols from the path. Perhaps its a locale issue since a lot of these games are not compatible with western locales (requires asian support no matter what).
Ironically, the japanese text shows up just fine. For English the game uses a custom font, "VL-Gothic-Regular.ttf" that lies in the "Data" folder, but it doesn't seem to be able to find it wherever I put it.

Jan 7, 2021
Ok, I don't know why but there are some people with problems using the patch so here is some in depth explanation...
Uncensor patch is already unpacked.

Your freshly Downloaded game will look likes this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then we will extract the Uncensor patch in said data folder and it will look like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And that's it.
So, how come when I do that, the file doesn't change?

DreamMoeOwO

Sep 28, 2019
It doesn't work in Linux, even with Wine... any suggestion?
I know this is been a long time since you posted it. But...

You could install a dual system of both linux and windows. If you don't have the money to purchase a windows 10 you can still pirate it. Or even buy the new windows 11 if your computer support it... I think there's tutorial on internet....

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes