PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
There is no telling though if there will be a sequel. I mean numbers on this game look great compared to the previous ones, but I am not sure if it will be enough to stop dev from experimenting with different genres.

Reactions: Furabia

Garataka

Jul 23, 2020
So, 1.7 was delayed again, here some news.

About next month's schedule
We are still working on the next update Ver1.70.
I will tell you more about that next month.

I'm sorry to have you wait without anything, so
In this article, I will distribute something.

↑ The contents are two text files.
Character edit function that will be implemented in the next update
This is a sample text file that allows you to customize lines.

edit100.txt is an unedited file with no lines,
edit101.txt contains Hana's lines as a sample.
You can modify the lines by editing a file in this format,
So if you are interested, please take a look.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As I posted in the previous article, the contents can be edited like this.
The same file will be included when Ver1.70 is replaced at a later date.
It's a pre-release, so I don't think it's a problem if you don't see it now,
I want to prepare the lines now and make an ori-chara immediately after the update!
Please use it if you like.
I also wanted to prepare a base data for editing standing pictures,
Since the specifications of the standing picture custom have not been finalized yet,
I will write a guide again when Ver1.70 is released.
First of all, the implementation work is prioritized.

That's why I look forward to your continued support for Tengusten next month.
Well then!

Last edited:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
There is no telling though if there will be a sequel. I mean numbers on this game look great compared to the previous ones, but I am not sure if it will be enough to stop dev from experimenting with different genres.
Yeah I can totally see the dev making a different genre/story entirelly instead of a direct sequel to TIG, but I guess we just can't know yet...

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Anything with Frida in the main story beside that cameo in the date with Chrisia in Gold?

Also noticed Till now can mess around with his colleagues (Chrisia, Ollivea or Richard) during workdays and have dates with Hana too in the 5th days, what got me curious about any other extra content i might have missed.

edit: Also very happy with news of a future update adding Brigid to the game, even if just on sandbox mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mistervd

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Anything with Frida in the main story beside that cameo in the date with Chrisia in Gold?

Also noticed Till now can mess around with his colleagues (Chrisia, Ollivea or Richard) during workdays and have dates with Hana too in the 5th days, what got me curious about any other extra content i might have missed.

edit: Also very happy with news of a future update adding Brigid to the game, even if just on sandbox mode.
Same.

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
Wonder if dev will ever add a threesome option...
Upcomming patch is supposed to be the last one for this game. There is still some hope for DLC or sequel but I wouldn't count on DLC because wolf rpg engine is not really intended for this type of gameplay and even in its current form I don't think it is really feasible to add anything more than a few new characters and CGs.

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes