PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
how come there are shotas but no lolis. it makes no sense for me to pass an entire country worth of people and never see a girl.
It is just the false general perspective that guys cannot be reaped/molested/abused that is giving artists more leeway into shota territory where lolis remain very touchy subject.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
how come there are shotas but no lolis. it makes no sense for me to pass an entire country worth of people and never see a girl.
I used to think that was weird too, until you see Tengsten other games. He always do "women protagonist" with straight sex scenes, and ONLY in the previous game he added a yaoi shota scene (it was just one short scene too). I don't think he feels confident enough to draw lolis, but he is confident enough to do shotas.

Very interesting when you think about it.

Tengsten is adding lolis in the next update.
Not confirmed as far as I know.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Neither of those two are lolis, their characters from one of the author's previous games, the one on the right is a shota and the one on the left is an adult woman that's just been shrunk down to fit in the picture.

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
Neither of those two are lolis, their characters from one of the author's previous games, the one on the right is a shota and the one on the left is an adult woman that's just been shrunk down to fit in the picture.
it does look like from a previous game

Loli Stealer

Jan 23, 2020
I thought that the one on the right was a loli. Such a disappointment.

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
I thought that the one on the right was a loli. Such a disappointment.
Lol. I feel you bro, shota traps are the worst. While I would argue that it wasn't the least noticeable one, there are games that hide them rather well. That said they do have their numerous admirers so we just have to hone our perception not to get fooled (or actually read tags on dlsite).

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
That's a boy, the little brother of the protagonist in that game.
He looks masculine enough for me to know it's a boy lmao. I can't see why you guys thought it was a loli really, was it the hair?

Feb 12, 2020
That's a boy, the little brother of the protagonist in that game.
He looks masculine enough for me to know it's a boy lmao. I can't see why you guys thought it was a loli really, was it the hair?
To be fair, in the anime artstyle it's hard to be 100% certain that a character is male or female based on how feminine they look. Even breast size can sometimes be false positives, with some crossdressers stuffing their shirts or tying their breasts down, though this is uncommon.

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
I can't recomend Ane Kasegi Enough, I suggest that you play it, I don't remember if you can fuck the brother, I think he's the one doing it with the blue dress woman, also no lolis lamentably, I kinda want to see Tengsten go all the way in their next game

Jun 1, 2017
I can't recomend Ane Kasegi Enough, I suggest that you play it, I don't remember if you can fuck the brother, I think he's the one doing it with the blue dress woman, also no lolis lamentably, I kinda want to see Tengsten go all the way in their next game
Same, same. I'm a big fan of the sexual harassment this game featured, but if we could bring it to a hall monitor situation... Mmm-mhm!

Reactions: masMalkar
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes