Déshonorée

Nov 12, 2017
I'm getting an error that Cannot locate basic info data . Is there any extra software that I must download to play wolf rpg games ?

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
I'm getting an error that Cannot locate basic info data . Is there any extra software that I must download to play wolf rpg games ?
Just shorten the file path to where you extracted the game and get rid of any regional or special characters in it and it should be fine. No additional downloads needed.

Déshonorée

Nov 12, 2017
Just shorten the file path to where you extracted the game and get rid of any regional or special characters in it and it should be fine. No additional downloads needed.
It's still don't work. I can play it without extracted. But when I extracted the game to any folder it's not working.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018

ViMeloetta

Sep 21, 2017
He want to wait for the last update for this game to develop the new patch so you had to download other uncensored patch from other modders or wait until that day
Yeah, but i mean, can be the old patch be ported to this version? I mean the 1.52 patch.

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
Yeah, but i mean, can be the old patch be ported to this version? I mean the 1.52 patch.
It can be done, of course it is not as simple as changing compatible version number in json config files like that is the case with some games that support mods properly. Modding this game involves overwriting original code, code that changes with each patch, so every time there is an update you would need to manually (more or less) compare the old version with a new code and mod it in a way that wouldn't break it. Not a fun time, which is why it is more reasonable to wait for the last update that should be coming within a month

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
so what are the changes in 1.61 ?
Ver1.61 Patch Notes 2021/05/24

[Bug Fixes]
- During the judging format of Stage 1, armed or unarmed will affect the decision.

- In the event of Paula in Stage 3, the hair style is set incorrectly.

- After the ending, Richard's costume 2 is not opened.

- In Basic Training 5, you may become inoperable.

- In free training, button will be reset after review.

- In the sandbox, calling an edit character with the left arrow causes an error.

- In the sandbox, Edit character number 20 is skipped.

- In the sandbox, When switching screens with a subordinate in standby, the display is wrong.

- In endless mode, if you exit the mode after playing multiple stages, you will lose control.

- An error occurs when using the edit menu with an edit character selected.

- When a character leaves a room, the same message is displayed for normal and lewd characters.

- If you use a clean cloth from a physical examination, it won't react to the semen in your mouth.

- Some of the text for young man types are not set.

- The feature of hairstyle 4 of the noblewoman is marked as "Not Found".

- There's no English text set up on Hana's ID card.

- In Paula's costume 4, the semen is not displayed correctly.

- Behave suspiciously if left unattended during a special divination.

- The Japanese instructions included in the package are for the demo version.

Jan 30, 2019
Ver1.61 Patch Notes 2021/05/24

[Bug Fixes]
- During the judging format of Stage 1, armed or unarmed will affect the decision.

- In the event of Paula in Stage 3, the hair style is set incorrectly.

- After the ending, Richard's costume 2 is not opened.

- In Basic Training 5, you may become inoperable.

- In free training, button will be reset after review.

- In the sandbox, calling an edit character with the left arrow causes an error.

- In the sandbox, Edit character number 20 is skipped.

- In the sandbox, When switching screens with a subordinate in standby, the display is wrong.

- In endless mode, if you exit the mode after playing multiple stages, you will lose control.

- An error occurs when using the edit menu with an edit character selected.

- When a character leaves a room, the same message is displayed for normal and lewd characters.

- If you use a clean cloth from a physical examination, it won't react to the semen in your mouth.

- Some of the text for young man types are not set.

- The feature of hairstyle 4 of the noblewoman is marked as "Not Found".

- There's no English text set up on Hana's ID card.

- In Paula's costume 4, the semen is not displayed correctly.

- Behave suspiciously if left unattended during a special divination.

- The Japanese instructions included in the package are for the demo version.
Thanks mate !

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes