Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
I think the new update changed a lot in common events, I am having a lot of trouble porting over my mods and Procrastinatus's mod.

Seems like the game no longer recognizes rare or even any characters in the second slot. Tall girl, beast girl, Elfen woman aren't appearing at all anymore. So you only have 5 per level again. And if I import my characters over (I made some duplicates for outfit edits I made) then they either disappear in the sandbox or the sandbox's glitches out. A shame.

Paula's new scenes and costumes are great though.

• Sad
Reactions: junior20000

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hopefully new uncensored patch for this version will come out soon, the old patch didn't work so I guess there's a lot of change in the codes and system

Vinciz

Dec 27, 2017
This game has been tagged as "Complete" for over a year by now, but I keep seeing the occasional updates being made to it, shouldn't this have "Complete" removed?
technically the game is complete, but it is adding small events and more modes, the next version (1.70) will be the last

About the remaining update schedule As I mentioned in the article in February, Of the roadmap planned for the final update Elements that are not in time will be sent to the next update. Elements to be added in Ver1.70 ・ New costumes and new hairstyles have been added to some characters -Added curls and brigids to sandbox mode -Supports repair of character editing function and reading of external files I will tell you the details of Ver1.70 later, but The goal is as early as possible, about a month after Ver1.60. And Ver1.70 is the last additional update. No more updates other than bug fixes. After finishing this, I can finally start making the next work, so I want to finish it well and move on to the next step. For the time being, the immediate goal is to apply for Ver1.60. I would like to finish it firmly without being distracted until the end. Well then!

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Are you sure it will work for version 1.61? Because on Procrastinatus Mod thread he said he want to wait for the final version 1.7 to come out to work on the new uncensored patch once and for all
I've done it for 1.60 and it works fine. Procrastinatus's mod is more complex, that's probably why he's waiting.

Reactions: Reluser

ivan_kulikov

Aug 4, 2020
Если вы получаете эту ошибку с Wolf, это, вероятно, адрес файла. Удостоверяется, что он находится на диске С и что нигде нет таких символов, как у или э. Если это не так, то попробуйте сделать это на рабочем столе, чтобы убедиться, что адрес файла не слишком длинный.

Oct 16, 2017
No. The game is finished. Them updating and adding material after the release doesn't mean the game isn't complete.
By that logic, Roundscape Adorevia should also be labeled as "Complete," because as far as I am aware, that game's Story has been finished for at least 2 years by now.
Yet it isn't labeled "Complete" because it receives continuous content updates.

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
By that logic, Roundscape Adorevia should also be labeled as "Complete," because as far as I am aware, that game's Story has been finished for at least 2 years by now.
Yet it isn't labeled "Complete" because it receives continuous content updates.
This game is basically getting dlc. The base game is finished but theyre adding in more content. Though you did remind me that i need to check up on Roundscape and see the new content.

Reactions: Reluser
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes