Laz_Jag

Mar 19, 2020
New patch coming today or tomorrow according to Tengsten's twitter.
yeah, well I found many bugs in this version, like invisible armament for urban women, a very specific way to break the endless mode, wrong overlay of cum & underwear sprites for the fourth attire of Paula, attire and hair buttons doesn't work well when you call out an assistant character and Hana description doesn't show on her ID in the sandbox. (They are the only ones I noticed yet)

Reactions: MAGICALZFMK

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
I thought he said that 1.6 is the final content update?
He did at first, but a while back someone posted a translation to one of his latest ci-en posts regarding as to why there was so much delay and why he kind of went silent for like 2 months or so, and then clarified that alongside version 1.60 there will an additional and final update at version 1.70 since he then mentioned moving on to a new game afterwards.

Also yeah either endless mode or the character editor seems broken.

Reactions: Reluser

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
He did at first, but a while back someone posted a translation to one of his latest ci-en posts regarding as to why there was so much delay and why he kind of went silent for like 2 months or so, and then clarified that alongside version 1.60 there will an additional and final update at version 1.70 since he then mentioned moving on to a new game afterwards.

Also yeah either endless mode or the character editor seems broken.
Oh? What else is he gonna add? Probably not pregnancy but I sure can hope

Reactions: Reluser

Laz_Jag

Mar 19, 2020
Oh? What else is he gonna add? Probably not pregnancy but I sure can hope
As far as we know, they'll only add skins and, hopefully new characters.
They said [google translator]:
Elements to be added in Ver1.70
・ New costumes and new hairstyles added to some characters
Curl and brigit added to sandbox mode
・ Character editing function repaired, external file reading

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes