Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
MTL? I'm not quite sure what you are talking about, fairly certain that the game got a proper translation in its entirety and while not the highest of quality it's far better than a crude MTL.

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
Anyone knows how to solve some sound effects are missing such as the bell ringing and the sfx? Tried to restart and did check the files look ok?

Feb 27, 2020
This game it's very good, but I would add some functions to the "prostitution" button, like when you have someone with expired papers or something like that, instead of been used to pay the person for sex it would be interesting if we could use it to blackmail like "you wanna pass? then take your clothes off" and if we get a denial and press the button again going a little bit more threating... if you know what I mean (sorry if there's something wrong with my writing, I'm not so good when it comes to write in english)

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
Literally any other update being delayed would not be too much a fuss for an already completed game, but the fact that it's holding up any potential modders from touching the final product because it isn't truly finalized is AAAAGravating.

Oct 22, 2018
I really would like to see more positions or call the guard you let standing to join you.
In addition, it would be nice to have the outside guards rape scene.

But a mechanic that I really miss is one in which a person would really need to pass but their situation is irregular, so, they would need to bear you to be able to pass. I only saw it in "wanted" ones but it would be nice to have to others too.
Already exists in-game. When they say "please let me pass I'll do anything" or somesuch, it'll show the stress bar as locked, and you can do whatever you want to them.

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
Already exists in-game. When they say "please let me pass I'll do anything" or somesuch, it'll show the stress bar as locked, and you can do whatever you want to them.
Really? How do I do this without using the "wanted" mechanic? I mean, I only saw it for some characters and in specific stages... But I really think that it is somewhat random.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
Really? How do I do this without using the "wanted" mechanic? I mean, I only saw it for some characters and in specific stages... But I really think that it is somewhat random.
It is rather rare and mostly tied to sexual experience of character in question, as in if character is not a slut you will most likely get a bribe if anything.

Reactions: junior20000

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
It is rather rare and mostly tied to sexual experience of character in question, as in if character is not a slut you will most likely get a bribe if anything.
I see. I would really like to have the option to suggest it, though.
In addition, I think it would be nice if the character didn't always like the experience.

Reactions: rKnight
Oct 22, 2018
I see. I would really like to have the option to suggest it, though.
In addition, I think it would be nice if the character didn't always like the experience.
It's not always the slutty ones, and they don't always like it, but it happens mostly to either the slutty citizen girls or the older women.

Though yeah, maybe being able to suggest it would be cool.

Reactions: LDV and junior20000
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes