Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Sorry to ask here. It's semi-relevant to TIGK though

Do you guys often find yourselves completely undressing the characters when having sex?
If possible, would you rather have many nude sex positions available or just a few, but fully clothed positions?
As much clothing as is possible for her to wear while still allowing penis in vagina. Frumi's point about the christmas present unrwapping is spot on, a girl in clothes is a present waiting to be unwrapped and I'd like to do that while fucking her.

I'd leave shoes and stocking, hats and other accessories on the entire time though. But sometimes it's fun to fuck a girl bottomless, with just her shirt on, or if she just takes her panties off and keeps her skirt on, but hikes it up. Full nude is obviously good, but I think it's something to be savored and kept special. If every girl gets full nude instantly every time, it becomes a bit bland. A choice between getting with a girl that's fully naked, and a girl that's only wearing a scarf, I'd go with scarf girl provided both girls are identical twins with no major body differences. Same if she's wearing high heels, a garterbelt or some other kinky item. It's also good from a color perspective.

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
As much clothing as is possible for her to wear while still allowing penis in vagina. Frumi's point about the christmas present unrwapping is spot on, a girl in clothes is a present waiting to be unwrapped and I'd like to do that while fucking her.

I'd leave shoes and stocking, hats and other accessories on the entire time though. But sometimes it's fun to fuck a girl bottomless, with just her shirt on, or if she just takes her panties off and keeps her skirt on, but hikes it up. Full nude is obviously good, but I think it's something to be savored and kept special. If every girl gets full nude instantly every time, it becomes a bit bland. A choice between getting with a girl that's fully naked, and a girl that's only wearing a scarf, I'd go with scarf girl provided both girls are identical twins with no major body differences. Same if she's wearing high heels, a garterbelt or some other kinky item. It's also good from a color perspective.
I do agree with leaving accessories on most of the time. Idk why but leaving socks, stockings, etc. on just makes the girl look sexier. Pantyhose (ripped or not) will always be kept on. Most of the time a skirt will also be left on especially if theres a bend over pose. I believe the only time I'll always keep clothes on (barring underwear of course) is with traps cuz theyre just sexier with clothes on.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017

Do you guys often find yourselves completely undressing the characters when having sex?
If possible, would you rather have many nude sex positions available or just a few, but fully clothed positions?
Imo I prefer to have them wearing something and not completely nude. It's hotter that way.
It was pretty meh to me how in ImGK you can fuck the girls while they are wearing skirts for example. Some I understand and I agree to remove the entire thing like for example jeans (with jeans it's better to just remove them completely).

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
I do agree with leaving accessories on most of the time. Idk why but leaving socks, stockings, etc. on just makes the girl look sexier. Pantyhose (ripped or not) will always be kept on. Most of the time a skirt will also be left on especially if theres a bend over pose. I believe the only time I'll always keep clothes on (barring underwear of course) is with traps cuz theyre just sexier with clothes on.
It's strange, feet aren't particularly sexy unless it's your fetish, but footwear is incredibly sexy. It's like some sort of brain hack, the girl has made effort to cover her feet/legs up out of modesty, but has left her genitals completely naked. Like her priorities are so fucked it becomes sexy and makes her seem lewd psychologically. The lack of shoes as an item in ImpG is possibly the biggest flaw of the game IMO.

Imo I prefer to have them wearing something and not completely nude. It's hotter that way.
It was pretty meh to me how in ImGK you can fuck the girls while they are wearing skirts for example. Some I understand and I agree to remove the entire thing like for example jeans (with jeans it's better to just remove them completely).
Yeah some of the girls with skirts had an excellent rear pose where the pussy peaked out from under the skirt. Was hot as fuck but underutilized. Nopan is really hot but it needs certain poses or gaps in the skirt to alert the player to the girl being nopan. Because once the skirt is off, she's bottomless and not Nopan. I've been trying to think of how to implement Nopan mechanics in my game. I think the knowledge that a girl is Nopan increases her hotness, even if you can't see anything yet, but you know the potential for imminent nudity is high, it's almost a promise. So there is anticipation and hype. I think this could be fun to play as, somehow let the player know a few characters are nopan, but make them wait a bit before you actually get to confirm and see the goods. I want a pose changer in my game, like you can order a girl to do a star pose, squat, bend over etc, all the stuff IRL strip searches might actually do. But a girl wearing no panties might not be so willing to squat or bend over so she'd need some convincing some how.

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019

Plenty enthused to discuss preferences, especially when updates are delayed. Clothed sex is fucking top tier. The later additions of the merchant, how she sets aside her panties instead of fully taking them off, is aces. I think the elves in the modded versions as well, but memory is foggy. I find myself leaving on shirts, skirts and accessories for variety. It raises that feel of just impromptu molestation. That's a tough call between that and more positions though. I really like the clothing mechanics here.

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Plenty enthused to discuss preferences, especially when updates are delayed. Clothed sex is fucking top tier. The later additions of the merchant, how she sets aside her panties instead of fully taking them off, is aces. I think the elves in the modded versions as well, but memory is foggy. I find myself leaving on shirts, skirts and accessories for variety. It raises that feel of just impromptu molestation. That's a tough call between that and more positions though. I really like the clothing mechanics here.
Speaking of, molestation is always better clothed (in game obviously not irl...not that i would know or anything). Always wanted to see in a game like this where'd you'd be molesting them but stop, and they'd either try to silently entice you by exposing themselves for better access or start touching themselves. Or they could flat out (or meekly for the shy lovers) ask you to continue. Dont think I've played a game with that feature.

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019

I do find body details some on characters to be super sexy but in other cases lingerie or plain clothes can be a huge turn-on when left on, especially if, as mentioned before, character is going nopan or if in case of your game there would be some toys involved.

That said I am fully aware of how fast the amount of work required for all poses/clothes permutations can spiral out of control so I would be totally OK with fully naked, at least for initial stage, as long as engine can accommodate necessary layers for adding clothes later on (possibly via mods/addons with community artists contributions).

masMalkar

May 26, 2017

If they have accessories I usually left them, in most games at least they add to the character, like glasses, bow, etc.
But in the other hand, I do like the fully clothed sex from TIG, is more work for what I understand though

Elmodios

Jul 24, 2018
It depends on the model of the character or the clothes they are wearing, for example if they have long stockings I leave them or an accessory that fits well without clothes.

I prefer to have many different positions but I choose which garment to remove or force to remove.
(By the way I leave you an idea that may interest you, if she refuses to take off any garment or escapes because she gets nervous you can retain her or punish her for not accepting an order)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Procrastinatus

EvilFairy666

Nov 21, 2019

Nearly 30 hours on last save. I need to have some clothes on chars i never fully undress. But if i must choose i prefer many sex positions than few clothed ones.

Reactions: Procrastinatus

#4a4a4a

Mar 10, 2019

I'll vote for clothing. Personally, it's just my fetish. But i also think that ability to take off or leave on any clothing of your partner you want adds greatly to variety itself. What im trying to say is that, in my opinion, it's better to have a few positions, but with as many details and variations as possible, like mentioned ability to "manage" your partners clothing, than a lot, but simplified; it makes the prosses more immersive, if player wont be just switching between different animations, but rather use all this little options in terms of one exact pose. Also the second option just seems much easier to make, at least from the artists perspective.

Man i guess my english is not so good at very least, but i tried my best to make it understandable.

Last edited:

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
I really would like to see more positions or call the guard you let standing to join you.
In addition, it would be nice to have the outside guards rape scene.

But a mechanic that I really miss is one in which a person would really need to pass but their situation is irregular, so, they would need to bear you to be able to pass. I only saw it in "wanted" ones but it would be nice to have to others too.

konemer

Oct 14, 2017
hello guys, can any one pls help? i am missing a game.dat file from data/basic data and cannot start the game.

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes