KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
This might have already been asked before but since i can't find it...can anyone tell me when/how can i get " village girl hana , in eisen " in S2 ? Thank you in advance (._ .

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
This might have already been asked before but since i can't find it...can anyone tell me when/how can i get " village girl hana , in eisen " in S2 ? Thank you in advance (._ .
Beat the game, meet Hana during work in stage 2.

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
Sorry guys, I'm developing a similar game and need to ask, can long time players give me an idea of how many days your save games have? I need a clue on how long the average run is.
It took me until 20th of the third months to clear it
The game is quite short for me if i must say . Probably like took 2 days to clear the whole contents

Reactions: Procrastinatus

AkiraWaifu

Jan 2, 2019
When do you actually unlock sex actions? It's been awhile since I last played and I'm already at Stage 4 without it

SGGG

May 9, 2020
Since when has the "sandbox" no longer works in the menu? It has not worked for me for a long time.

Sep 21, 2020
Sorry to ask here. It's semi-relevant to TIGK though

Do you guys often find yourselves completely undressing the characters when having sex?
If possible, would you rather have many nude sex positions available or just a few, but fully clothed positions?

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018

Do you guys often find yourselves completely undressing the characters when having sex?
If possible, would you rather have many nude sex positions available or just a few, but fully clothed positions?
Mostly fully naked, but if you have lingerie with transparencies or slits for the naughty bits those I tend to leave on

Reactions: Procrastinatus

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018

Ehhh it depends on the clothing and whether or not im liking the body type. Like the elves will move their underear aside so not much need to remove clothes. The chubby woman (AKA Thicc Milf) Ill almost always remove clothing. TIGK didnt have paizuri so there wasnt much need to remove tops in the game but for the most part usually nude most of the time. Grace is the odd one one out as I like the bondage outfit and its rare to see charcters with scars and writing (not made by the player) on their bodies which coincidentally is something that should be seen more of in these kinds of games. Kinda sidetracked a bit, but it always reminds me of sylvie from teaching feeling (love that game btw).

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019

Fully naked too, but i don´t mind if some characters have some extra clothing i can take of. It has some xmas present vibes to reveal the nice body under all that bit by bit.
But in the end the girls are naked.

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes