perq

Aug 7, 2020
"In the game files, unpack the Picture.Wolf file with DXADecode and then just open whatever clothing asset you want in Paint.Net and edit them. Hope you make some good clothing mods".

hey thanks for the tips! how do I repack after I am done?

Sep 21, 2020
"In the game files, unpack the Picture.Wolf file with DXADecode and then just open whatever clothing asset you want in Paint.Net and edit them. Hope you make some good clothing mods".

hey thanks for the tips! how do I repack after I am done?
You don't need to, Wolf files count as folders, just keep the folders and the game will run. You need Wolf Editor to repack, but it's pointless.
There may be a priority conflict if you keep both wolf files and folders, if that's the case move the wolf files away.
Always make a backup

Reactions: perq

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
I'm stealing that idea, just so you know
Oh no... Procrastinus. Please dont use this idea to further your lewd goals. Dont also maybe add a boobjob option for the thicc girls. Definitely dont give different faces from anger to ahegao. And whatever you do, dont make some kind of event where a slave or random npc have a chance to duck under the desk themselves to bribe you. Dont steal any of these idea TIG community. Very bad.

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
Oh no... Procrastinus. Please dont use this idea to further your lewd goals. Dont also maybe add a boobjob option for the thicc girls. Definitely dont give different faces from anger to ahegao. And whatever you do, dont make some kind of event where a slave or random npc have a chance to duck under the desk themselves to bribe you. Dont steal any of these idea TIG community. Very bad.
Whatever you do Procrastinatus, DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS MAN. What he's saying is MADNESS

Sep 21, 2020
You're gonna laugh, but those are all planned both planned and doable.
How's that but animated sound?

May 31, 2018
All these ideas are getting to me. If I knew how, a 3D take on this type of game would be my ultimate goal... if only I had the talent of Miconisomi.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
All these ideas are getting to me. If I knew how, a 3D take on this type of game would be my ultimate goal... if only I had the talent of Miconisomi.
Since I paused my game in the meantime, I've been rethinking a lot of things and learning from the issues I had. I am halfway considering 3D. Or at least some sort of hybrid. A major issues is screen space, and with 2D you can only really scroll, but 3D always allows panning which would allow for a lot better feeling design.

3D women would be hot but really expensive and 2D obviously has it's own charm.

What is your opinion on basically HD sprites? 2D animated girls but the level is actually polygonal and you can pan the camera a bit. Like how Fallout Shelter looks.

May 31, 2018
Since I paused my game in the meantime, I've been rethinking a lot of things and learning from the issues I had. I am halfway considering 3D. Or at least some sort of hybrid. A major issues is screen space, and with 2D you can only really scroll, but 3D always allows panning which would allow for a lot better feeling design.

3D women would be hot but really expensive and 2D obviously has it's own charm.

What is your opinion on basically HD sprites? 2D animated girls but the level is actually polygonal and you can pan the camera a bit. Like how Fallout Shelter looks.
I'd be fine with that, because if I remember right, you were getting someone else to do the art, correct? Directing someone else on 3D is much harder than 2D in my experience. I mainly said that for the level of possibility gameplay and view wise 3D would offer, on a whim. I don't expect anybody to follow through.

Reactions: Mandalore777
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes