Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
Ver1.60

[Paula get 2 new dress]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[Edit character in sandbox]

[New animation Insert] after max meter red you can rub boobs and ass then he cum that person on the body

Ver1.61

[Bug fixes]

Next Update

Elements to be added in Ver1.70
・ New costumes and new hairstyles have been added to some characters
-Added curls and brigids to sandbox mode
-Supports repair of character editing function and reading of external files

I will tell you the details of Ver1.70 later, but
The goal is as early as possible, about a month after Ver1.60.

And Ver1.70 is the last additional update.
No more updates other than bug fixes.
After finishing this, I can finally start making the next work, so
I want to finish it well and move on to the next step.

it seems he going to make a new game after the updates 1.70 version

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2017
This game is basically getting dlc. The base game is finished but theyre adding in more content. Though you did remind me that i need to check up on Roundscape and see the new content.
Yes, Roundscape and this game are both basically getting dlc's, that's what I pretty much said with other words.
The difference between the two is that while this game is listed as "Complete," Roundscape is not.

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
Lately what is labeled as completed and what is not doesn't really mean shit, mainly thanks to Triple Asshat Publishers and plenty of Early Access games that are nowhere near complete and slap on 1.0 release just to abide by deadlines.

Going by the standards of old:
Game gets released > gets patched for bugs > sometimes gets post-release content > and is patched again because bugs happen.

With the release of a game meaning that it has all it needs to be playable form start to finish and provide a good experience so it is COMPLETED with any extra free contend being more of an additional investment into customer goodwill. That is what TIGK is in my opinion.

While I wold like to see more major content updates in form of DLCs I think that the developer realizes that there is a limit of what can be done with current game technical design and it is better to go for something new from the scratch.

Ignited42

May 9, 2020
Quick question, does the dialogue choices for each Chapter matter? Specifically I'm talking about...

EDIT: Just in case anyone has the same question as mine, I've played through the entire game and could confidently say that due to the ending of the game (which you'll find out) it won't matter what choice you picked at the end of Chapter 3. That's all the hint I'm giving.

As for the other dialogue choices, I'd say just jump for whichever one you think is the best.

Last edited:

Laz_Jag

Mar 19, 2020
OK here's my uncensoring patch, choose any, both are the same. and

Instruction:
Copy-paste both folders inside Data folder
Rename Picture.wolf & SystemFile.wolf something else.
Enjoy

NOTE: Only for vanilla client, I only uncensored girls sprites using previous patches, CGI and boys are still censored.

vikmaster

May 1, 2018
hello, someone knows what to do to have the appointment with hana on day 1 and with Chrysia on day 2.
I'm stuck on it

Ignited42

May 9, 2020
hello, someone knows what to do to have the appointment with hana on day 1 and with Chrysia on day 2.
I'm stuck on it
You should first have completed the game and reached its "ending". Then...

Note:
I have no idea what happens if you agree to both girls' dates before the next day off. Just to be on the safe side, better do one girl first then the other. Unless you wanna get beaten up Persona 5-style.

vikmaster

May 1, 2018
You should first have completed the game and reached its "ending". Then...

Note:
I have no idea what happens if you agree to both girls' dates before the next day off. Just to be on the safe side, better do one girl first then the other. Unless you wanna get beaten up Persona 5-style.

many thanks friend
you deserve the most deserved like
you are a teacher thanks bro
I'll be careful not to get beat up like in person 5
LOL....

Azaerus

Nov 6, 2018
Yes, Roundscape and this game are both basically getting dlc's, that's what I pretty much said with other words.
The difference between the two is that while this game is listed as "Complete," Roundscape is not.
I shall refer to how most language is utilized, by popular acceptance. Exceptions can exist to any general case of course. If the game developer says it's complete, then it is complete. We all acknowledge in most cases that 1.0 is a complete version in software programming, but it doesn't mean the end of product life or that every developer uses these conventions. Your original contention wasn't a comparison between this and roundscape. It was a comparison whether a tag should be removed because it got occasional updates. You are trying to use Roundscape as an example, but it is an exception, not a general rule that is followed by a majority of users and developers.

Oct 16, 2017
I shall refer to how most language is utilized, by popular acceptance. Exceptions can exist to any general case of course. If the game developer says it's complete, then it is complete. We all acknowledge in most cases that 1.0 is a complete version in software programming, but it doesn't mean the end of product life or that every developer uses these conventions. Your original contention wasn't a comparison between this and roundscape. It was a comparison whether a tag should be removed because it got occasional updates. You are trying to use Roundscape as an example, but it is an exception, not a general rule that is followed by a majority of users and developers.
I don't even... What are you going on about? Oo
We have two games that already have their storyline finished, and both are continuously updated with new content, the only difference between the two games is that one is labeled as "Complete" and the other is not labeled "Complete."
My entire point from the beginning was to understand why this game, in particular, is labeled as "Complete" when it continues to receive updates, and I was using Roundscape as an example to show where my confusion about this was stemming from because it is a perfect example.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
The game is really not that hard to figure out. Plus those questions have been answered several times already.

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
Not sure if choices even matter, this isn't really story driven game. This is a H game, play it like one, surely you know what i mean, and everything will just turn out fine.

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes