Laplacer

Mar 8, 2020
What stage can I find Frida and Audrey? I can't seem to encounter them.
Edit: Ok, apparently Audrey is a wanted person and can't be encountered again after being arrested. But what about Frida?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
What stage can I find Frida and Audrey? I can't seem to encounter them.
Edit: Ok, apparently Audrey is a wanted person and can't be encountered again after being arrested. But what about Frida?
I don't remember exactly, but the area she's in is written below the wanted poster.

FlowOracle

Aug 14, 2017
So I see that the game version is 1.63, but I also see the download option for 1.32. Do I need to download that as well? What's going on with that?

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
A new patch (1.62) has been released and added something, if understand that correctly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what you mean about this???
"
Edited characters can now be prostituted regardless of the base character.

The main character can now be prostituted only in a nasty state.
"
i dont get it

Ozaiki

Dec 10, 2017
what you mean about this???
"
Edited characters can now be prostituted regardless of the base character.

The main character can now be prostituted only in a nasty state.
"
i dont get it
It mean Edit character can be prostituted regardless of who it it base on cause there is a mix between horny character and normal one which you can check with number of sex on that character.
And second one lewdness or nasty state might be new game system from
"Regarding the main character lewdness, what was originally adjusted for Ver1.70
It is now experimentally implemented this time.
In addition, although there is a slight misunderstanding when writing "nasty",
Regarding the lewdness of the main character, after the character individual event is over
Imagine a so-called "deleted" or "fallen" state. "
I think?

Reactions: Reluser

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020
seems to have bugged out after your friend goes missing i can't call anyone thus cannot progress. HELP!

edit: got past the bug, but now i can't get the dance event.

Last edited:

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
anyone thats a big fan know of any similar style of games? just came across this hidden gem and came buckets
this is the only game of its kind, there is a non NSFW version this is inspired by called "Paper's Please" but I know you're looking to bust a nut. But hopefully this one gets expanded on more and eventually someone comes along that makes and even more ambitious version of this game, like more characters/character variety, well animated sex positions and more personalities/states and maybe even sex skills and ahegao or even people that just come through the checkpoint because they wanna have sex with you

Reactions: Mandalore777

ventuz1

Aug 16, 2018
Can you pay named/supporing characters to do it with you using prostitution? Like hana, your female assistant and superior?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Can you pay named/supporing characters to do it with you using prostitution? Like hana, your female assistant and superior?
Before they would always refuse, but it changed in 1.62 version and now you can.

- Named characters can now be prostituted only in their lewd state.

I don't think this fits a lewd Hana, but now it's possible.

LalaLili0303

Sep 10, 2017
I used to see threads with Completed Status like this one at https://f95zone.to/latest/ whenever it got updated. Really useful for people who want to know if a game they already played got updated even though it already finished (bug fixed or extra content). But now, I don't know when it started, a lot of them (if not all of them) did not show to latest date whenever the thread got updated or edited. I just know this game got updated because of sheer coincidence. If someone know how to change it back, please help. And btw, I was talking about Latest Updates tab above. There are probably way to know about updated completed thread like in Watched Thread, but it only to thread that you mark as watched and not the whole forums.

A bit out of topic, really sorry.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes