PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
I like that there are bisexual options and that they aren't required. You can play the game as a totally straight dude if you want, but have the freedom to decide whether to do it with other men.
Yup, I hoisted the red flag as soon as I bought it and never again had to feel up a sausage searching for hidden weapons. If only TSA had that option lol.

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Yup, I hoisted the red flag as soon as I bought it and never again had to feel up a sausage searching for hidden weapons. If only TSA had that option lol.
I wish that worked both ways. Like no matter what you have to have sex with disgusting Chrisia and tell her you love her, and you have to strip and rectally examine the boss lady. Enjoy your privileges

iseethings

Oct 27, 2017
i have a question is pcp different from original game?
Yeah, but its also not updated to the latest version, which could be a negative depending on whether not you would prefer the content past 1.52 in the unmodified game.

If not you can molest 2b and a couple other unique characters, so thats a huge plus.

Reactions: Razerxtreme

fehfefeh

May 4, 2020
Yeah, but its also not updated to the latest version, which could be a negative depending on whether not you would prefer the content past 1.52 in the unmodified game.

If not you can molest 2b and a couple other unique characters, so thats a huge plus.
Someone posted pcp v 1.63 in that thread actually.

Reactions: iseethings

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Damn. That means literally every truly worthwhile update for pcp is finished then.

I mean they could update it to 1.71 but theres not really much worth updating for.
Except for 2 new characters, 4 new outfits for mobs, and 2 new sex poses for story characters. I'd say 1.71 was a bigger leap from 1.63, than 1.63 was from 1.53. IIRC that one just had 2 new outfits for Paula and additional story content for her and her sex scene. So bigger for story stuff for Paula but far less content stuff overall.

Personally I think mob outfits updates end up being the most meaningful impacts to the game, because this game is so sorely lacking in variety, that every extra outfit and hairstyle counts to give it a boost. This is another reason that PCP wins out against vanilla because the extra mob characters and outfits just make it that much better. Vanilla is just too limited and you get sick of seeing the same 6 girls and 3 guys over and over again. I just can't understate how immersion ruining it is for a border guard game to have so little variety in mob NPC's. Imagine if you even just doubled the NPC count to 12 females and 6 guys, it would feel so much better during the main gameplay loop as the "who am I gonna see next" surprise factor is increased and the game gets far less predictable and boring. I really liked PCP's additional mob NPC's, but also the exclusive rare encounter characters which added so much spice, because you knew that every now and then when you clicked next you'd get a spicy rare girl coming in, and you valued your time with her way more.

disgusting Chrisia
The fuck? Do people not like her? She's not the best but never found her bad. I mean she's there to cater to people that like flat chests right? How is she disgusting? She's got nice legs and thighs to make up for no chest.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
The fuck? Do people not like her? She's not the best but never found her bad. I mean she's there to cater to people that like flat chests right? How is she disgusting? She's got nice legs and thighs to make up for no chest.
Read what they said again.
To me it doesn't seem like they have anything against Chrisia specifically.
But mostly about how you can't go full ghae in this game.

I mean, if I don't want dudes I can just use the flags and have a fully hetero experience in here.
Outside of the people from the wanted posters (some of them you can pay to skip) you don't have any reason to see dudes, let alone handle sausage.

Not like you can do it the other way around tho.
You have to get handsy with Chrisia to progress, seeing her unique scene and all that.
And for the ending you have to fingerbang the boss bitch lady (forgot her name).

Also the fact that you only have unique scenes with women.
Tagging system isn't that great.
Not like you can have a "bisexual-but-mostly-straight protagonist" tag.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Read what they said again.
To me it doesn't seem like they have anything against Chrisia specifically.
But mostly about how you can't go full ghae in this game.

I mean, if I don't want dudes I can just use the flags and have a fully hetero experience in here.
Outside of the people from the wanted posters (some of them you can pay to skip) you don't have any reason to see dudes, let alone handle sausage.

Not like you can do it the other way around tho.
You have to get handsy with Chrisia to progress, seeing her unique scene and all that.
And for the ending you have to fingerbang the boss bitch lady (forgot her name).

Also the fact that you only have unique scenes with women.
Tagging system isn't that great.
Not like you can have a "bisexual-but-mostly-straight protagonist" tag.
I feel like the screenshots on the OP should be a dead giveaway though. I don't remember if the ability to fuck dudes was in the first release. In either case, I feel like people who can't handle bi games shouldn't be playing bi games. Like you'd give straight dudes shit for complaining about gay content, right? Why should it be different the other way around?

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
I feel like the screenshots on the OP should be a dead giveaway though. I don't remember if the ability to fuck dudes was in the first release. In either case, I feel like people who can't handle bi games shouldn't be playing bi games. Like you'd give straight dudes shit for complaining about gay content, right? Why should it be different the other way around?
I was just responding to the dude who was expressing relief that he didn't have to worry about being exposed to gay content. It would have been nice if the straight content was avoidable as well, but it's forced on you. Like even if you are straight and don't like Chrisia, you are forced to fuck her and then tell her you love her. There are some Chrisia fans here apparently though that are upset that I referred to Chrisia as "disgusting." Like sorry guys, I didn't mean to diss your waifu, I just don't like having characters forced down my throat :eek:

• Angry
Reactions: longsuper1

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I was just responding to the dude who was expressing relief that he didn't have to worry about being exposed to gay content. It would have been nice if the straight content was avoidable as well, but it's forced on you. Like even if you are straight and don't like Chrisia, you are forced to fuck her and then tell her you love her. There are some Chrisia fans here apparently though that are upset that I referred to Chrisia as "disgusting." Like sorry guys, I didn't mean to diss your waifu, I just don't like having characters forced down my throat :eek:
Unfortunately, Japanese games don't typically give the option to skip unless it's something that potentially offends the vanilla crowd. Also, you don't typically get to pick who you end up with outside of games with dating sim elements. There's been a few games where I quickly click through any romantic/sexual interaction with a particular character.

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Unfortunately, Japanese games don't typically give the option to skip unless it's something that potentially offends the vanilla crowd. Also, you don't typically get to pick who you end up with outside of games with dating sim elements. There's been a few games where I quickly click through any romantic/sexual interaction with a particular character.
Yes, the gameplay is completely different but in some ways TIGK feels like a visual novel. It's like the illusion of choice is there. Really the only Japanese smut games I have played have been visual novels though so I am not used to adult games forcing characters on the player.

Average

Nov 10, 2017
to me she suffer from mash syndrome, in that we are force to take her and imply that we like her, she is force on us we don't have a real choice
i remember the first time i play that i would go for the evil boss lady and go full evil as well, i was disapointed when that wasn't an option

that being said, this game is amazing

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes