MidasCorps

Feb 23, 2023
i have a problem when i want to make a slave mark in their belly, there is always said like a picture display cant find following with the green sign, and not just only that, actually i can skip the green sign, by the click it, but the caracter eye is dissapear for some reason.
but for another girl, i don't know there are a specific girl or not, the slave mark is work, and there is no problem.
i mean can some one help me with this problem?,
i don't know what's the problem mybe the picture is not owned or something

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
i have a problem when i want to make a slave mark in their belly, there is always said like a picture display cant find following with the green sign, and not just only that, actually i can skip the green sign, by the click it, but the caracter eye is dissapear for some reason.
but for another girl, i don't know there are a specific girl or not, the slave mark is work, and there is no problem.
i mean can some one help me with this problem?,
i don't know what's the problem mybe the picture is not owned or something
Probably a missing file in some for the models, caused by applying several mods on the version you use.
If you add a picture of the error maybe someone will be able to give you more specific directions.

elcnupeed

Jul 10, 2018
Looks like many people here are having file reading error. I found a solution that might be helpful for you. It's as simple as renaming the file in game folder. In my case, it's this folder: \Data\Picture\
For example, if the error message says "Cannot find Data/Picture/c33_MobWomanA_F0 - copiam.png", go to that folder. You'll likely find a file with similar name. Again in my case, the file is named "c33_MobWomanA_F0m - copia.png" insead. Rename the file and it will resolve the error immediately. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Lejosmon and Sonico

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
There you go:
Mega

I will keep it up for a few days. :)
Also, this includes my data, (aka complete save) so delete the saves if you don't want that.
Your pack uses an old version of Procrastinatus (1.35vs1.39) it has the old models and a bad translation, plus, the sandbox character selector is bugged.

I you go to the Procrastinatus mod page, we uploaded a more up-to-date version (on the latest pages) it just doesn't include the NPC+ mod.

Reactions: o7sniip

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Your pack uses an old version of Procrastinatus (1.35vs1.39) it has the old models and a bad translation, plus, the sandbox character selector is bugged.

I you go to the Procrastinatus mod page, we uploaded a more up-to-date version (on the latest pages) it just doesn't include the NPC+ mod.
Yeah I watch that thread too, currently finishing that version :)
Though to be honest, I don't mind the older style, I liked it, and I also like the new ones.
Also, I didn't notice any significant difference in the translation (both versions had plenty of bad English but were acceptable overall), and I didn't notice a bug with the sandbox but I'll take your word for it.

On the other hand, I'm really digging the extra characters on the new versions. especially eggplant girl, lol.

EDIT: After playing that new version, I noticed a lot of the CGs are still censored (late game content), unlike in the version I shared, so I made my own version where I replaced the censored CGs on the new version with those I had in my shared version.

Last edited:

DarklordBR

Oct 17, 2021
Hi, is there an Android version of this game?
because if not or if you implement it in the future I would just like to know!

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Hi, is there an Android version of this game?
because if not or if you implement it in the future I would just like to know!
As far as I know, there are no Android versions to any game that is [Wolf RPG] made.
So don't hold your breath for a port on this one, unfortunately.

That said, maybe the spiritual successor to this game that Procratinatus is making will have a port. Who knows... Check his Discord channel if you're interested.

Reactions: Igottachangebro

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
Looks like many people here are having file reading error. I found a solution that might be helpful for you. It's as simple as renaming the file in game folder. In my case, it's this folder: \Data\Picture\
For example, if the error message says "Cannot find Data/Picture/c33_MobWomanA_F0 - copiam.png", go to that folder. You'll likely find a file with similar name. Again in my case, the file is named "c33_MobWomanA_F0m - copia.png" insead. Rename the file and it will resolve the error immediately. Hope this helps.
I have this exact issue with a generic maid character but renaming the file just means that she has no face when I take the body writting off

(Edit: It just occured to me to make a copy of the file to rename. So this still helped, thanks!)

Glorp

Jul 22, 2017
Is Tengsten working on anything else?
Yes, some form of inn-keeping game, there's a 0.10 demo on the Ci-en. At the moment all you do is see a brief intro, and then buy food to sell to people and click next day (the goal in the demo is to reach 20,000 gold by the end of two weeks, which is VERY easy)

Lkssm

Oct 14, 2022
I just can't open the game, always the same error : "Cannot locate basic info data /v1.75 ENG-kristo/Data/BasicData/Game.bat"
I tried to rename and place a new "Game.bat" but it seems not work, someone help?

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
I just can't open the game, always the same error : "Cannot locate basic info data /v1.75 ENG-kristo/Data/BasicData/Game.bat"
I tried to rename and place a new "Game.bat" but it seems not work, someone help?
Look at my comments from *1* page back.

Ah forget it, here:

I can't play, this error shows up and I don't know what to do
View attachment 2375149
it seems the path your game folder is under contains some special characters that may cause an issue with loading the game files.

Try placing the game directory directly under "D:\" or at least inside folders that contain only English characters.
I hope that helps.

Reactions: SageGohan

Dubolic

Nov 17, 2022
Hmm, was thinking of buying this on steam. Does the steam version have great english as well as uncensored?

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Hmm, was thinking of buying this on steam. Does the steam version have great English as well as uncensored?
As far as I know, steam releases the official version of games, so... No.
Official has bad English (though mostly on Mob characters. important ones have better English) and is censored.

Dubolic

Nov 17, 2022
As far as I know, steam releases the official version of games, so... No.
Official has bad English (though mostly on Mob characters. important ones have better English) and is censored.
Thanks! Rip to the devs that put it on Steam. Would've won ~$10.

Lorden93

Dec 21, 2018
Is there any way to change the models of procrastinatus to the previous? Because not a particular fan of those designs -_-" or any of you have a virgin/original version?

jackbob

May 13, 2018
Does it matter if I just keep stealing clothes and letting every woman pass on stage 3? Are there any disadvantages in doing that instead of doing checks properly?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Does it matter if I just keep stealing clothes and letting every woman pass on stage 3? Are there any disadvantages in doing that instead of doing checks properly?
Not really, you get money and points anyway so it doesn't matter. Maybe not so recommended on inspection days because penalties get too high, but you don't get anything bad from not working properly.

Reactions: jackbob
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes