LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
It doesn't work in Linux, even with Wine... any suggestion?
it does work on LInux with Wine, I was just trying it right now.

What you need to provide is what distro you are using, what version of wine you are running and what errors you are getting, and even then Wine is finicky at the best of times.

just for a heads up, here is my info:

Wine Ver: 4.12.1

Reactions: rKnight and waffel

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Yup, neither works
maybe the download was corrupted? try downloading the game again and also do not delete any files in it if you did. Other then that I do not know what else to suggest, is there any more error logs given?

FasterFid

Aug 18, 2017
maybe the download was corrupted? try downloading the game again and also do not delete any files in it if you did. Other then that I do not know what else to suggest, is there any more error logs given?
it's always the same for me when i try to run a wolf rpg game, i can run japanese rpg games but when is wolf rpg i always get the same error

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
it's always the same for me when i try to run a wolf rpg game, i can run japanese rpg games but when is wolf rpg i always get the same error
try what TheBlueKnight suggested, that might work.

Other then that I assume you are running Windows correct?
I have never had any issues with Wolf RPG games with Linux through Wine but I know that the directory address can cause issues sometimes

Reactions: rKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Will there be a uncensored Patch or if it does exist can someone point me in the direction of obtaining it?
It would probably either have to be published by a company outside of Japan (so they don't have to obey their laws), who would also go to the effort of getting any original uncensored art. Or a fan would have to redraw it.

4.40 star(s) 140 Votes