random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Is there a tell for when people are concealing weapons, or do I have to manually search everyone once they start carrying them?

Kiwii100

Jun 15, 2017
Is there a tell for when people are concealing weapons, or do I have to manually search everyone once they start carrying them?
Certain types of character carry certain types of weapons so you just need to memorise who carry what and where. Example: maid boys carry daggers around the neck and noble woman carry knifes on the leg.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
TeamH The thread is tagged Others instead of WolfRPG. Also, the RPG-Maker RTP aren't gonna help with WolfRPG. WolfRPG was/is being developed by a unrelated team and is it's own software.

xort Yeah, 80-90% dlsite translation shortly after / while release of the game isn't exactly bad either.

Out of curiousity, is there netori in the game?

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
TeamH The thread is tagged Others instead of WolfRPG. Also, the RPG-Maker RTP aren't gonna help with WolfRPG. WolfRPG was/is being developed by a unrelated team and is it's own software.

xort Yeah, 80-90% dlsite translation shortly after / while release of the game isn't exactly bad either.

Out of curiousity, is there netori in the game?
Thanks i will change it

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
This game is super fun.

The one thing that makes me sad is that you can molest and fuck shotas and traps, but they are totally censored down there, they end up looking like a ken doll.

• Haha
Reactions: TeamHentaiX

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
At any point we're able to have our way with the ones at the cabin? I'ts getting kinda bored

GuiltLow

Sep 14, 2017
I really dislike having the full save available :C It kills my will to try until I get all the scenes.

4.40 star(s) 140 Votes