lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Everything is explained in story mode, and I think you need to unlcok content for endless by playing story mode.

Anyway, first, you need to conduct a search.
It will increase the character's arousal and annoyance., then remove clothes, then you can initiate sex.

If you want CGs, they are only in story mode.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I dont have ANY idea onw how to date hana. I played 1 & 2 stages repeatly and she sometimes appears in 1 but I never get any date option, just the normal game options or molest her (wich will lock me out of her route)

ArcherUwU

Mar 17, 2023
Hi guys, is the game fixed? I have image errors on several characters when I use pencil marks and the extra content patch is not recognized in the game.

abdoulaalakazam

Sep 12, 2019
There was 1 time when the soldiers stopped a girl I let pass to bang her. It happened only once no clue what was the condition. I didn't bang the girl, just gropped her to check weapons.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
There was 1 time when the soldiers stopped a girl I let pass to bang her. It happened only once no clue what was the condition. I didn't bang the girl, just gropped her to check weapons.
The condition is: The girl need to be silvanian (or whatever was that name), non-human, you need to molest them and let them entry nude (wich means you stole their clothes)

At least in my game of course

Riggedbound

Jul 25, 2024
I fucking hate the "rejected no explanation" when I clearly clicked on weapon and at the GOD DAMN EXPIRED DATE OF ARMS LICENSE.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I fucking hate the "rejected no explanation" when I clearly clicked on weapon and at the GOD DAMN EXPIRED DATE OF ARMS LICENSE.
You can usually make somebody disarm by groping them after clicking their weapon once (Might require hard grope). I think there's a period in the game where you're instructed to pass as many people as possible, so disarming them over declining them is preferred anyways.

Reactions: Riggedbound

Riggedbound

Jul 25, 2024
Wow, there exists a nice detail... Special astrology. Much better than yet another bad omen.

upd: Nevermind, got bad omen right after that!

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
The condition is: The girl need to be silvanian (or whatever was that name), non-human, you need to molest them and let them entry nude (wich means you stole their clothes)

At least in my game of course
all u have to do is take their clothes off and then let them pass through. and they have to be foreigner (not imperial)

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
The girl was Silbern and you can only do it on Map 4. One of my favourite hobbies in this game.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
"The guards are pleased with the insult to the genitals!" Is one reason that I love translations that are not localised. It is the same with the Rance games too, you can feel the Japanese in the translations, and it is a shame when that is filtered out in localised translations :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: hentaigunman
4.40 star(s) 150 Votes