Gorgonn

Oct 19, 2018
if I reject Paula and Hanas request to go through in stage 1 will I be able to unlock Paulas tent scene and or will they return?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
if I reject Paula and Hanas request to go through in stage 1 will I be able to unlock Paulas tent scene and or will they return?
Try this:
  • Select Stage 01
  • Memoir
  • Select Traveling whore, Paula or Village girl, Hana
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Btw, the sex animation is really tricky to pull off.
Fuck front/back/ass all uses the same "image". So getting it neat is pretty hard.
I managed to make something barelly decent and I won't be touching it again (unless there is some nice game update).
Added it to this post.

Last edited:

Kurosaru

Jul 24, 2017
I'm curious, is there a 12th item in the top right corner of the bag? I got the stuff from the trader, including the glasses, but i'm wondering if there is any more.

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
I'm done for now. I spent around 2 hours trying to make a good fuck animation to discover that I was doing it wrong.
That damn pixels I can barely see anything with that shit.
Anyway, nearly all (female) characters are uncensored now. (I won't be touching males)

DOWNLOAD:
CGPACK:

Sex Animation : (Changes True/False buttons to allow/deny as well)
PS: Let me know if I missed something.
Notice: This patch was made on v1.21 so make sure your game version match to avoid having problems.

Install:
  1. Backup your original files (located inside data folder)
  2. Overwrite with the uncensored one
To do:

All Done

For some reason I get a weird graphics bug when I use your files :S like the bodies of the characters being out of their clothes and to the side.

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Does anybody got the "Picture.7z" uncensor patch right now? I tried to download it, but the quota is exceeded.

4.40 star(s) 140 Votes