The Butler

May 3, 2017
just installed your uncensor patch, looks great! only one small bug i encountered, dunno if already reported

Not exactly a bug and more of a limitation.
Screenshot_1.png
We can't exactly see it here but the pussy overlaps the dick as well but with the pixel all over the place we can't exactly see it.
Anyway I will try something here and see if it works well. If so I will upload a new animation.

balrod18

May 17, 2017
Not exactly a bug and more of a limitation.
View attachment 450696
We can't exactly see it here but the pussy overlaps the dick as well but with the pixel all over the place we can't exactly see it.
Anyway I will try something here and see if it works well. If so I will upload a new animation.
awww man, hope you get to work around it

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
I'm done for now. I spent around 2 hours trying to make a good fuck animation to discover that I was doing it wrong.
That damn pixels I can barely see anything with that shit.
Anyway, nearly all (female) characters are uncensored now. (I won't be touching males)

Main Pack: | |
Info: Examination and Paula Cg
CGPACK : | |
Info: All cgs
Sex Animation : | |

Info: The small animation during sex stuff on examination and also changes True/False buttons to Allow/Deny.
PS: Let me know if I missed something.
Notice: This patch was made on v1.21 so make sure your game version match to avoid having problems.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install:
  1. Backup your original files (located inside data folder)
  2. Overwrite with the uncensored one
To do:

All Done

The first of the 3 downloads is leading me to a page saying it's being downloaded too much and cannot be downloaded for the next 24 hours. :cry:

wakaboy

Mar 30, 2018
does anybody have a save file? I got all the check list green but it wont go to the next stage

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
ver 1.21
When male characters are undressing, the genitals are now displayed

i know i aint GAY, but this may cause me to fail No Nut November

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Is the game fully translated now? (I recall a major scene left untranslated last time I played)

Cybuster

Sep 28, 2017
ver 1.21
When male characters are undressing, the genitals are now displayed

i know i aint GAY, but this may cause me to fail No Nut November
it's not gay if cute shota are wearing stockings. They're just asking for rape.

ray.doe

May 21, 2019
Does the sexual offer add anything new to the interaction? It looks like something for the sexual interactions that will be added in the future.

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
anyone know what I need to do or have a guide? I went to see hana, did I do something wrong?

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes