Jul 30, 2018
you don't need to worry about all little quests
if you can advanced the story then do it
this game is replayable even you ended the story so no need to go quick on unlock all things at that moment
but i gotta admit tho i need HJ and BJ or some kind of option for internal view of some sort and some more variable to the girls and guys just so they don't looks alike all the time
and maybe even more choices of clothes with chrisia
all and all i hope to see dev make more like i mention above cuz i paid for it but anyway
great game but could use some salt as for cheats it's just number load .sav file on saveeditor then ctrl+f with exact amount of money that you own atm and that's it and the same goes for items
hope to see more of this game tho :)

Cuntmaster69

Mar 27, 2019
I am at the last mission. I have met richard and have to somehow capture the criminal. How do i do this?

[EDIT]: I found it. You just have to play the mission i guess. I waited til inspection day and the cutscene played out.

Last edited:

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
Could any programmer ballpark how much scripting is needed to pull this game off? I'm really tempted to learn Wolf RPG just to emulate this game, and want to talk myself out of it. I wish this genre had so many more games and scenarios with it. Modern, sci-fi, more poses and body types.

Reactions: freebirdfreebird

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Could any programmer ballpark how much scripting is needed to pull this game off? I'm really tempted to learn Wolf RPG just to emulate this game, and want to talk myself out of it. I wish this genre had so many more games and scenarios with it. Modern, sci-fi, more poses and body types.
Funny you mention this, I am also thinking of doing the same. Imperial Gatekeeper is probably the best and most addicting H Game I've ever played, but it could definitely be improved. It could also have a lot more fetishes added to it, I think the girls should beg a bit more and give better reactions when you steal their clothes and make them leave nude.

I signed up for a Gamemaker Studio 2 tutorial a few days ago and have been trying to figure out how hard it would be to make another game of this type, with may more girl models to undress as well. I am also wondering how much it would cost to get all the art drawn up for all the females, plus background art.

I also had the same opinion as you that I'd like to see a sci-fi setting version, where people smuggle in blasters and spice (drugs) etc. One small problem of having too few character models, is not many of them actually smuggle things under their clothes, and then they have the same items in the same place everytime for the most part. I'd like to randomize this and give you incentive to strip search not just for blades, but guns and drugs and all sorts of illegals, and give you reason to punish the girls.

Also this is my first post here, I've been lurking for months though.

john09123

Jul 8, 2018
I am at the last mission. I have met richard and have to somehow capture the criminal. How do i do this?

[EDIT]: I found it. You just have to play the mission i guess. I waited til inspection day and the cutscene played out.
how did you find richard?
i am stuck at this mission

May 31, 2018
I'm in full support of anyone who mods this game or makes anything similar. I hope this one gets more updates.

My thoughts- this, but with monster girls. Like, Monster Musume style, Smith-San rip off and all.

Reactions: Neuff and Ho229

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
Funny you mention this, I am also thinking of doing the same. Imperial Gatekeeper is probably the best and most addicting H Game I've ever played, but it could definitely be improved. It could also have a lot more fetishes added to it, I think the girls should beg a bit more and give better reactions when you steal their clothes and make them leave nude.

I signed up for a Gamemaker Studio 2 tutorial a few days ago and have been trying to figure out how hard it would be to make another game of this type, with may more girl models to undress as well. I am also wondering how much it would cost to get all the art drawn up for all the females, plus background art.

I also had the same opinion as you that I'd like to see a sci-fi setting version, where people smuggle in blasters and spice (drugs) etc. One small problem of having too few character models, is not many of them actually smuggle things under their clothes, and then they have the same items in the same place everytime for the most part. I'd like to randomize this and give you incentive to strip search not just for blades, but guns and drugs and all sorts of illegals, and give you reason to punish the girls.

Also this is my first post here, I've been lurking for months though.
I'm the exact same way at this point: having only made this account after hounding for updates and not really seeing anywhere else to discuss it. The appeal of the mundane situation having so much control over a person is really appealing. You're on the the money about the improvements that could be made. I think the dev of this game pulled it off very well, but there's room for upscaling in terms of content. Every smuggled item is cost in art and dev time of course, but that's where the molestation system is really great. Having to actually grope for items does a lot for immersion and suspension of disbelief, which still goes out the window when girls leave in the dozens creampie'd and you still have your job. More protesting and a coercion system for them to keep quiet would be cool, with having dirt on them making it way easier than just threatening to deny them passage.

Ah, well, hit me up on what you think of the Maker system you're choosing to learn. I'd love to hear what you think of it. I hope people more talented than me are also seeing the potential and emulating.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
I'm in full support of anyone who mods this game or makes anything similar. I hope this one gets more updates.
My thoughts- this, but with monster girls. Like, Monster Musume style, Smith-San rip off and all.
Thank you, and I agree, though I wanted to have some sort of rip off of Asari, Twi'Lek's and the like, though I am not sure that would be legal unless the designs were changed. Catgirls are a definite though.

The appeal of the mundane situation having so much control over a person is really appealing. but there's room for upscaling in terms of content. Every smuggled item is cost in art and dev time of course, but that's where the molestation system is really great. Having to actually grope for items does a lot for immersion and suspension of disbelief, which still goes out the window when girls leave in the dozens creampie'd and you still have your job. More protesting and a coercion system for them to keep quiet would be cool, with having dirt on them making it way easier than just threatening to deny them passage.
I agree that the mundane is the best part. I enjoy the regular strip search over the CG sex scenes. Every game has CG sex scenes, it's the power balance of the "mundane" strip search you get with each girl which I find very erotic. You have full control over her, and the game needs to bring out that aspect even more. I wouldn't know how to do it, but if I manage to make a clone, I would like to enhance the "embarrassment" aspect of the girls by doing a group interview. Bring in maybe 3 NPC's at once, maybe 2 guys and 1 girl, and you make the girl undress and get naked in front of the guys, embarrassing her greatly, but if you don't do anything to the guys, you treat them differently to her, she might argue back against that too and protest unfair treatment, and you could punish her for her uppityness, maybe have a whip or a paddle item. Or maybe you can send them outside nude with a guard as punishment, and they have to wait till the end of the day to be processed. I want the game to have a bit more in depth conversation or RPG mechanics, were you can at least have the option to pick "Nice Response" or "Mean Response" to each NPC. It would also be nice if girls begged you if you threatened to send them out without clothes, so you had to double down to actually make them leave, just like you have to do when some wont take their underwear off, or maybe you could give them a second chance and let them leave with their clothes if they did you other favors.

In regards to upscaling, sure, for one thing, it would be nice if the art assets were drawn in a higher resolution. It looks like it's all done in 720p, and the engine itself came out in 1998. It's a little fuzzy when played in full screen on my monitor.

The only problem is I only have little experience in coding. I have made some Ren'Py VN's for myself, but never published because I used other peoples art. I just like writing erotic stories for myself. I also don't have much talent drawing, so I'd need to find someone who can do that, I don't know how much it would cost.

Reactions: Ho229

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
Thank you, and I agree, though I wanted to have some sort of rip off of Asari, Twi'Lek's and the like, though I am not sure that would be legal unless the designs were changed. Catgirls are a definite though.

I agree that the mundane is the best part. I enjoy the regular strip search over the CG sex scenes. Every game has CG sex scenes, it's the power balance of the "mundane" strip search you get with each girl which I find very erotic. You have full control over her, and the game needs to bring out that aspect even more. I wouldn't know how to do it, but if I manage to make a clone, I would like to enhance the "embarrassment" aspect of the girls by doing a group interview. Bring in maybe 3 NPC's at once, maybe 2 guys and 1 girl, and you make the girl undress and get naked in front of the guys, embarrassing her greatly, but if you don't do anything to the guys, you treat them differently to her, she might argue back against that too and protest unfair treatment, and you could punish her for her uppityness, maybe have a whip or a paddle item. Or maybe you can send them outside nude with a guard as punishment, and they have to wait till the end of the day to be processed. I want the game to have a bit more in depth conversation or RPG mechanics, were you can at least have the option to pick "Nice Response" or "Mean Response" to each NPC. It would also be nice if girls begged you if you threatened to send them out without clothes, so you had to double down to actually make them leave, just like you have to do when some wont take their underwear off, or maybe you could give them a second chance and let them leave with their clothes if they did you other favors.

In regards to upscaling, sure, for one thing, it would be nice if the art assets were drawn in a higher resolution. It looks like it's all done in 720p, and the engine itself came out in 1998. It's a little fuzzy when played in full screen on my monitor.

The only problem is I only have little experience in coding. I have made some Ren'Py VN's for myself, but never published because I used other peoples art. I just like writing erotic stories for myself. I also don't have much talent drawing, so I'd need to find someone who can do that, I don't know how much it would cost.
The main gameplay is the hook and draw. Where other games have you be rewarded with CG fap material, the main gameplay is fap material, which really is what seperates it. It's the same reason why interactive simulation touch games are way better than RPGs to me, but anyway.
There really is a lot of potential. With the Group Interview idea, I definitely would want some of those to be of citizens with relationships with each other. So sister x sister, brother x sister, mother x daughter. No idea how to contextualize those, unless one in a duo was too young and needed a guardian present during processing, but I'll leave lolicon on hold for now. The embarrassment aspect is OK, but I for one wasn't too into the final climax of the game as I can guess you were. It was hilarious, and victorious, but it was just a bit too out there to believe would be allowed even to who it happened to. To each there own though.
Those RPG dialogue ideas are good just wanted to note.
Detaining is a feature I thought for sure would be in this game. It sort of is: where you're running out of time, find your type of girl, and the clock runs out so you can take your time with it. Being able to set aside a "suspicious person" for more thorough investigation seems like a really fitting mechanic to implement. It'd be a natural gameplay loop to edge with all the light molestation, and then end off with being able to take your time and finish. Definitely a mid-game sort of thing.
Art looks amazing to me, but maybe we are missing out. I definitely just mean in terms of upping all content. I'd pay double what I did for double the content, easy.
Yeah. Take it step by step dude. There's no cost to toying with the idea.

Natsumichiru

Jul 7, 2017
you don't need to worry about all little quests
if you can advanced the story then do it
this game is replayable even you ended the story so no need to go quick on unlock all things at that moment
but i gotta admit tho i need HJ and BJ or some kind of option for internal view of some sort and some more variable to the girls and guys just so they don't looks alike all the time
and maybe even more choices of clothes with chrisia
all and all i hope to see dev make more like i mention above cuz i paid for it but anyway
great game but could use some salt as for cheats it's just number load .sav file on saveeditor then ctrl+f with exact amount of money that you own atm and that's it and the same goes for items
hope to see more of this game tho :)
You can use cheat engine here mate, you can even change all their stat using CE,u can also change girl back to virgin after you F them, money is the easiest to hack

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i worked out my other problem the scene unlocked so late now these 2 wanted people won't come up at the checkpoint it's been weeks in game and i am in fort dimant
Edit: apparently the problem was the flags it was restricting them both from spawning for whatever reason so the flags are bugged 898cbd268f5958ebb65b369e6bcda30f.png

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
are you able to make hana one of your girls like that other soldier girl who works with you or is that sex scene all you have with her

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i'm trying to find the criminal but can't speak to anybody other then chrisia and the soldier the soldier said something about paula being suspicious but when she comes nothing happens I even fucked her heaps and touched her alot still nothing

AstralBout

Aug 10, 2017
Am I the only one who's taking the job very seriously?
I do the physical examination on both sexes but still haven't found any weapons in the process.

Is it just for erotic purposes or just for security purposes?

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
The main gameplay is the hook and draw. Where other games have you be rewarded with CG fap material, the main gameplay is fap material, which really is what seperates it. It's the same reason why interactive simulation touch games are way better than RPGs to me, but anyway.
There really is a lot of potential. With the Group Interview idea, I definitely would want some of those to be of citizens with relationships with each other. So sister x sister, brother x sister, mother x daughter. No idea how to contextualize those, unless one in a duo was too young and needed a guardian present during processing
Art looks amazing to me, but maybe we are missing out. I definitely just mean in terms of upping all content. I'd pay double what I did for double the content, easy.
Yeah. Take it step by step dude. There's no cost to toying with the idea.
Yeah I think the gameplay being the actual erotic part of this game is why I enjoy it so much more than other H games, where the erotic stuff is generally a reward and the gameplay is more of a distracting puzzle to grind through.

For groups I think a really good one would be a school teacher and her students. Imagine some highschool boys taken out on an excursion by their MILF teacher, and she's forced to undress and get nude in front of them. Or perhaps for one level it's a double shift, like you monitor who goes in, and who goes out, like you are a gatekeeper for a small location that would only be visited, like say the white house. Lets say you confiscated the woman's panties, and she was forced to spend the whole day leading around her class of boys nopan, then on the way back out, she's double searched, to make sure she hasn't stolen anything, and begs to have her underwear given back. Or another situation is having work colleagues on a business trip, the boss, and the two competing underlings who want promotion. There is just so many great social situations that could be put in the game for our enjoyment. I think the boss employee social dynamic one would be fun to mess with, having female bosses have to strip nude in front of their underlings, or female employee's dominated and forced to work naked.

I also think more should be done with the side screen. Maybe have a lockup area, where you can single out certain NPC's and have the guards take people to lock up and keep there there overnight, and you can visit them in their cell after your shift.

I've been watching Youtube tutorials on making 2D indie games on Gamemaker and Unity the last few days, and once I get the hang of Gamemaker Studio 2 and feel confident I will start trying to work on this. Definitely will need someone else to draw though because my art wont do it justice. Does anyone know a good place to find artists who do commissions or are into drawing echii lewd sort stuff like this?

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes