Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
i'm trying to find the criminal but can't speak to anybody other then chrisia and the soldier the soldier said something about paula being suspicious but when she comes nothing happens I even fucked her heaps and touched her alot still nothing
What stage are you on?

Am I the only one who's taking the job very seriously?
I do the physical examination on both sexes but still haven't found any weapons in the process.

Is it just for erotic purposes or just for security purposes?
Later stages will make weapon searches a frequent duty. Luckily NPCs of the same type (petite woman, chubby woman, etc.) will always have weapons in the same spot, so the "tall man" character type will always put weapons on their back and the "chubby woman" like the nun will always put their weapons between their breasts.

Reactions: AstralBout

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
I'm up to stage 5 then went back to stage 2 to do that mission
Sorry for the late reply.
Go back to the Topaz region and another criminal will appear and tell you who the treasury looter is. After that, go back to stage 5 and wait till inspection day. The criminal will reveal themselves at the end of the level.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Sorry for the late reply.
Go back to the Topaz region and another criminal will appear and tell you who the treasury looter is. After that, go back to stage 5 and wait till inspection day. The criminal will reveal themselves at the end of the level.
ok thank you

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
well,did someone experienced what i did ?
while i continuing the game after credit, suddenly all the applicant is like "Male-only"
i've test to run it for several days and just find a special women NPC with a rare chance, and without a regular women npc after 1 hour through that.....
is that a bug or feature,and if it featured cuz some penalty, how could i remove it ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...while i continuing the game after credit, suddenly all the applicant is like "Male-only"
You didn't accidentally put up the blue flag by any chance, blue for only men red for only women. Otherwise don't know.

testier

Jan 5, 2019
having a wired problem when i try to start the game it just stays black and doesnt work anyone can help me out?

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
having a wired problem when i try to start the game it just stays black and doesnt work anyone can help me out?
To save you the trouble-shooting I'll just give you the copy that I'm using now. It's got the most up to date uncensors as well. If this doesn't work than it's a system problem

testier

Jan 5, 2019
To save you the trouble-shooting I'll just give you the copy that I'm using now. It's got the most up to date uncensors as well. If this doesn't work than it's a system problem
thanks alot man seved me a hell of a lot of time

Reactions: Buhdaa

Trohlm

Oct 22, 2017
Yeah I think the gameplay being the actual erotic part of this game is why I enjoy it so much more than other H games, where the erotic stuff is generally a reward and the gameplay is more of a distracting puzzle to grind through.

For groups I think a really good one would be a school teacher and her students. Imagine some highschool boys taken out on an excursion by their MILF teacher, and she's forced to undress and get nude in front of them. Or perhaps for one level it's a double shift, like you monitor who goes in, and who goes out, like you are a gatekeeper for a small location that would only be visited, like say the white house. Lets say you confiscated the woman's panties, and she was forced to spend the whole day leading around her class of boys nopan, then on the way back out, she's double searched, to make sure she hasn't stolen anything, and begs to have her underwear given back. Or another situation is having work colleagues on a business trip, the boss, and the two competing underlings who want promotion. There is just so many great social situations that could be put in the game for our enjoyment. I think the boss employee social dynamic one would be fun to mess with, having female bosses have to strip nude in front of their underlings, or female employee's dominated and forced to work naked.

I also think more should be done with the side screen. Maybe have a lockup area, where you can single out certain NPC's and have the guards take people to lock up and keep there there overnight, and you can visit them in their cell after your shift.

I've been watching Youtube tutorials on making 2D indie games on Gamemaker and Unity the last few days, and once I get the hang of Gamemaker Studio 2 and feel confident I will start trying to work on this. Definitely will need someone else to draw though because my art wont do it justice. Does anyone know a good place to find artists who do commissions or are into drawing echii lewd sort stuff like this?
Lurker here, first time chatting on this site.

You've got the commonly known Deviantart, other places would be Picarto, Pixiv and artist Discord servers, it's just a matter of cost & quality along with time taken for that artist to draw a singular piece. And also go for bulk orders, instead of singular.

I do implore you to use stick figures for prototyping instead of hiring artists immediately when creating/ prototyping the game. It'll save you some headache.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Lurker here, first time chatting on this site.

You've got the commonly known Deviantart, other places would be Picarto, Pixiv and artist Discord servers, it's just a matter of cost & quality along with time taken for that artist to draw a singular piece. And also go for bulk orders, instead of singular.

I do implore you to use stick figures for prototyping instead of hiring artists immediately when creating/ prototyping the game. It'll save you some headache.
Thank you and welcome.

I'll be using my own placeholders initially for sure, and will save all art assets for last, I want to be sure I can handle this project on all other levels before I start spending money on hiring others to help me. But thanks for those recommendations, I've written them down in a notepad and will go check them out when I am ready. I've heard stuff that goes from between $25 to $100 for a piece of competently drawn art, just from my google searches, and that's fine for a few images, but I'm gonna need a lot of different art assets for a game like this. I was hoping I could order it in bulk, so I am glad you suggested it, meaning it's a possibility, do you have any guesses on what the bulk order discount would be? Because I did some estimates for how many drawings I'd need per character, and I also wanted to have more characters than in Imperial Gatekeeper to give it more variety, and these were my estimates, assuming $25 per piece (though I am hoping it's a silly pricing, as drawing something like 1 pair of panties with no background will probably be cheaper)

2 Nude Body States (un/embarrassed) + 4 Hair Styles + 3 Pubes + 4 Shirts + 3 Bras + 4 Pants + 3 Panties + 4 Shoes + 3 Accessories + 3 Contraband x 2 for Front and Back drawings = 66 drawings x 15 Female characters = 990 drawings @ $25 = $24,750 Cost.

And this is not including Facial Expressions, all the UI and menu's, the male characters or the chibi game world on the side screen. I'm willing to spend a few grand making something look really good, if it means I could hopefully one day get it on Steam. But I am hoping I don't have to go above 25k. If only I could draw well. I wonder what the budget for Imperial Gatekeeper was.

Reactions: Choyz and Trohlm
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes