ray.doe

May 21, 2019
Is anyone else getting the bug with the sexual numbers like "sex-genital" resetting itself?
Edit: Though those that are marked with the pen will still count.
It might be a limitation for how the system works as only people that are marked with the pen will maintain the record. This is noticeable for unique or main characters.

edude12345

Feb 28, 2018
Thank you and welcome.

I'll be using my own placeholders initially for sure, and will save all art assets for last, I want to be sure I can handle this project on all other levels before I start spending money on hiring others to help me. But thanks for those recommendations, I've written them down in a notepad and will go check them out when I am ready. I've heard stuff that goes from between $25 to $100 for a piece of competently drawn art, just from my google searches, and that's fine for a few images, but I'm gonna need a lot of different art assets for a game like this. I was hoping I could order it in bulk, so I am glad you suggested it, meaning it's a possibility, do you have any guesses on what the bulk order discount would be? Because I did some estimates for how many drawings I'd need per character, and I also wanted to have more characters than in Imperial Gatekeeper to give it more variety, and these were my estimates, assuming $25 per piece (though I am hoping it's a silly pricing, as drawing something like 1 pair of panties with no background will probably be cheaper)

2 Nude Body States (un/embarrassed) + 4 Hair Styles + 3 Pubes + 4 Shirts + 3 Bras + 4 Pants + 3 Panties + 4 Shoes + 3 Accessories + 3 Contraband x 2 for Front and Back drawings = 66 drawings x 15 Female characters = 990 drawings @ $25 = $24,750 Cost.

And this is not including Facial Expressions, all the UI and menu's, the male characters or the chibi game world on the side screen. I'm willing to spend a few grand making something look really good, if it means I could hopefully one day get it on Steam. But I am hoping I don't have to go above 25k. If only I could draw well. I wonder what the budget for Imperial Gatekeeper was.
Do you know what kind of art style you're gonna shoot for? Something closer to Tengusten's style? A more streamlined anime style? 3D? Pixel/sprite? etc.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Do you know what kind of art style you're gonna shoot for? Something closer to Tengusten's style? A more streamlined anime style? 3D? Pixel/sprite? etc.
It probably depends on the artist I hire in the end, since I wont be drawing anything myself. But in my head I am imagining something like Kyoto Animations style, or Dead or Alive 5's sort of mix between realism and smooth anime, but in 2D, or even that K_Kisekae2 sorta look.

Trohlm

Oct 22, 2017
It probably depends on the artist I hire in the end, since I wont be drawing anything myself. But in my head I am imagining something like Kyoto Animations style, or Dead or Alive 5's sort of mix between realism and smooth anime, but in 2D, or even that K_Kisekae2 sorta look.
I don't know if it's just that my h-art taste is just different compared to yours, but for hentai games I think art similar to RJ248935, RJ153305's and with pixel, RJ140426 - would be good.
I think I may just be projecting may art tastes .-. since I can't really imagine how well those art, especially the kisekae2 one would look.

Last edited:

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
I don't know if it's just that my h-art taste is just different compared to yours, but for hentai games I think art similar to RJ248935 , RJ264483 , RJ153305's and with pixel, RJ140426 , RJ264935 - would be good.
I think I may just be projecting may art tastes .-. since I can't really imagine how well those art, especially the kisekae2 one would look.
It's really up to whatever artist I can get to be honest. I'm not rich enough to hire a concept artist and have an art director and a whole team or anything like that. I'm just gonna have to pay someone willing to do requests, I'll pick someone who I think can draw competently and in a style I like.

I don't really want to settle on an artstyle in my head for this yet because I know it's out of my control. In regards to Kisekae2, I am sure you guys must know of SPNATI (Strip Poker Night at the Inventory), which uses the Kisekae2 models as a base for the characters in that game. I quite like that artstyle and SPNATI is my most played H game along with Imperial Gatekeeper, though Tengusten's artstyle is pretty good too and I like it.

Trohlm

Oct 22, 2017
It's really up to whatever artist I can get to be honest. I'm not rich enough to hire a concept artist and have an art director and a whole team or anything like that. I'm just gonna have to pay someone willing to do requests, I'll pick someone who I think can draw competently and in a style I like.

I don't really want to settle on an artstyle in my head for this yet because I know it's out of my control. In regards to Kisekae2, I am sure you guys must know of SPNATI (Strip Poker Night at the Inventory), which uses the Kisekae2 models as a base for the characters in that game. I quite like that artstyle and SPNATI is my most played H game along with Imperial Gatekeeper, though Tengusten's artstyle is pretty good too and I like it.
Ahhh, I see

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
Instead of asking for a save you can simply click the snakes eyes at the title screen.
L L R x3 and boom, all things unlocked and a sandbox mode.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
shit, i was waiting for a month XD
It has been a bit of a long break, but at least we're going to get some blowjobs out of it. And cavity searches too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes