Nov 23, 2017
Don't understand how to catch the bandits form the wanted list?
When someone who matches the wanted list portraits wanders into your checkpoint, click button number five at the bottom of the screen. This will bring up the list of wanted people and you click on the portrait of the person that is in your checkpoint. Your character will then remark on them being a wanted person and an "arrest" button should appear. Click that and boom, filthy criminal apprehended.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some preview images were posted earlier.

When 1.22 does appear remember that The Butler's patch is for 1.21.

lolirajah

Sep 23, 2019
The uncensor for 1.21 causes issues for 1.22 sadly. Gotta wait on an update for that. Sadness and Depression

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The uncensor for 1.21 causes issues for 1.22 sadly...
Using the patch replaces large chunks of 1.22 with 1.21 as it's all packed up. If you want to try and see if any of the patch still works you'd need to open up the .wolf files, and only use the individual files that haven't been changed in the update.

Reactions: lolirajah

lolirajah

Sep 23, 2019
Using the patch replaces large chunks of 1.22 with 1.21 as it's all packed up. If you want to try and see if any of the patch still works you'd need to open up the .wolf files, and only use the individual files that haven't been changed in the update.
What program would allow me to do that? I have never edited an rpg maker game

Reactions: AltyAlt

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What program would allow me to do that?
Wolf Editor not RPGM, for Wolf I use . Just drag the .wolf file onto the .exe and it unpacks it, delete or rename the .wolf file after so the game uses the unpacked folder.

Reactions: lolirajah

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Okay now how do I repack it?
Listen, wait for the author of the uncensor patch to work his magic with a v1.22 if he can/wants/has the time & effort, otherwise what 'TheBlueKnight' said boils down to getting a v1.21, getting a v1.22, decrypting both (and the uncensor patch, for it also is packed into .wolf files afaik), comparing them and thus learning which (asset) files were changed between the two versions and only overwriting with the decensor patch's decrypted files the ones which haven't been changed during the version-up. Otherwise the uncensor patch may (well, probably) eff your v1.22. And I have no idea how "partially" that would make a v1.22 uncensored, at any rate.

You don't need to repack it. If your .wolf files are correctly decrypted and you rename/move those .wolf files, the game will access the assets directly, from the decrypted directories. (but it always looks for .wolf files first, which is why you have to move/rename them)

lolirajah

Sep 23, 2019
Listen, wait for the author of the uncensor patch to work his magic with a v1.22 if he can/wants/has the time & effort, otherwise what 'TheBlueKnight' said boils down to getting a v1.21, getting a v1.22, decrypting both (and the uncensor patch, for it also is packed into .wolf files afaik), comparing them and thus learning which (asset) files were changed between the two versions and only overwriting with the decensor patch's decrypted files the ones which haven't been changed during the version-up. Otherwise the uncensor patch may (well, probably) eff your v1.22. And I have no idea how "partially" that would make a v1.22 uncensored, at any rate.

You don't need to repack it. If your .wolf files are correctly decrypted and you rename/move those .wolf files, the game will access the assets directly, from the decrypted directories. (but it always looks for .wolf files first, which is why you have to move/rename them)
Whats the point of waiting when you can try something you know? I actually got it pretty much working, the only that doesnt " work" is the rough animation for the anal touch. The fingers that connect to the asshole and the fingers on the hand are slightly off i think they are playing seperate animations. I havent done a full playthrough seeing if it works. But after testing it so far no errors are popping up and the women are not censored. Also thank you for the help also thank you TheBlueKnight with the wolfrpg decrypting and what not.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

NarraWoods

May 27, 2018
Is there a walk-though?
I don't think it's really necessary? It's fairly straightforward. Complete the missions as they come, and you'll eventually reach the ending. What exactly are you confused about that would require a walkthrough?

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
At stage 5 can't call the people. And can't call at another stages. Button no accessible. Why?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes