TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Gave the blowjob from Olivea a quick try in sandbox mode, and her...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
not sure if i did it right but here you go...
Also it could have something to do with the fact that im lazy and just transferred a save file from the 1.22 version. It said it had updated the save file but it may have caused the bug.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
not sure if i did it right but here you go...
Also it could have something to do with the fact that im lazy and just transferred a save file from the 1.22 version. It said it had updated the save file but it may have caused the bug.
Everything is fine here.
ScreenShot_2019_1210_06_09_20.png ScreenShot_2019_1210_06_10_29.png ScreenShot_2019_1210_06_11_51.png

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
This may be a theory but i think the reason isnt a bug but from the fact that images are missing...
I wanna say its the uncensor patch but im gonna do a redownload of everything just to be sure
1575977593907.png
This shows up and continuing afterwards results in slenderman cosplaying as olivea or any girl for that matter

EDIT: I found what the problem was and now i feel like an idiot because it was so obvious. It just turned out I downloaded the 1.21 patch for my 1.23 version... A huge fail and oversight on my part. Downloaded the right version and it works fine. Thanks for your help anyways butler.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

EvilFairy666

Nov 21, 2019
This may be a theory but i think the reason isnt a bug but from the fact that images are missing...
I wanna say its the uncensor patch but im gonna do a redownload of everything just to be sure
View attachment 483134
This shows up and continuing afterwards results in slenderman cosplaying as olivea or any girl for that matter

EDIT: I found what the problem was and now i feel like an idiot because it was so obvious. It just turned out I downloaded the 1.21 patch for my 1.23 version... A huge fail and oversight on my part. Downloaded the right version and it works fine. Thanks for your help anyways butler.
Can you tell where i can find mods for this game like the one on your screen ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can you tell where i can find mods for this game like the one on your screen ?
The only mod around is The Butler's uncensoring patch. Linked in the opening post, and here. Make sure you get the right files for the version of the game you have (either 1.21 or 1.23).

Everything in that screenshot is from the basic game though.

EvilFairy666

Nov 21, 2019
The only mod around is The Butler's uncensoring patch. Linked in the opening post, and here. Make sure you get the right files for the version of the game you have (either 1.21 or 1.23).

Everything in that screenshot is from the basic game though.
Then if you can tell me where are the options for cat ears or diffrent outfits etc ? When i am in practice mode with olivea i can choose only from 3 diffrent outfits, i dont see any opions for ears etc. I have installed uncensor mod but i dont see any options for the ears or pink blouse like that one on the screen.

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
View attachment 483134

From what I could see here, you are using the outdated patch. Update for v1.31 was added yesterday morning (attachments).
In your screenshot the game is calling for this specific file in this case c02OliveaA_FF.png this and similar files (related to blowjobs) were added on game v1.22+ so you are likely using 1.21 patch instead of 1.31.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When i am in practice mode with olivea i can choose only from 3 diffrent outfits, i dont see any opions for ears etc...
Not sure about practice. I've only got Chrisia there myself, but in sandbox I can pick a character and change...
If you haven't unlocked it the cheat code is here.
From what I could see here, you are using the outdated patch...
Anarking added a edit to the bottom of their post, that's exactly was the problem was.

EvilFairy666

Nov 21, 2019
Not sure about practice. I've only got Chrisia there myself, but in sandbox I can pick a character and change...
If you haven't unlocked it the cheat code is here.

Anarking added a edit to the bottom of their post, that's exactly was the problem was.
Thank you for your clarification and for the cheat.

NarraWoods

May 27, 2018
Then if you can tell me where are the options for cat ears or diffrent outfits etc ? When i am in practice mode with olivea i can choose only from 3 diffrent outfits, i dont see any opions for ears etc. I have installed uncensor mod but i dont see any options for the ears or pink blouse like that one on the screen.
Have you seen the Olivea Sex Scene that involved that costume? That would usually unlock it. It's in Fort Dimant (Stage 4) after you beat the main story.

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Can Hana's alternate outfit be seen in campaign mode or is it just for sandbox? Been trying just about everything but I havent come across it yet.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes