dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
No, think most things that may cause trouble are explained here though.
The missions, essentualy. The translations are decent , but some of the Engrish leaves me scratching my head. The zone2 Hana mission, I can't comprehend.

NarraWoods

May 27, 2018
Played 1.20, update to 1.21. Call button inactive in both versions

View attachment 481333
... Yup, it's definitely inactive on my side when I use the fourth save. I don't know what's going on, at all. It doesn't seem to be because of the date either, so...

Found a "fix". I don't know why it works, though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Granted, there's a chance that this "fix" is something that only worked on my end, so please try it yourself first. Again I don't know why. Maybe something was incompatible about the two versions that disabled the call function. But I can play your third save just fine, though so... Eh?

Reactions: Del.Mar

Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
Yeah, I am playing 1.22 right now and i cant click the weapon in stage 2 at the end of the first day being there. Anyone have an idea how to fix that

Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
Well than, let me give this a try i will report back if it was fixed

EDIT: In the changelog that bug is fixed

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
After inserting the genitals from behind, the Mosaic will be strange if you cant into the anus... Should have looked at the date, not the version number.

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
When you cant click in the weapon in day 2 training room, try to click in mouth, then will continue the training.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The stage two weapon bug was fixed in the just released version 1.23, link to it just above (or now a page back).

Kamil118

Aug 20, 2017
the bug in 1.22 is probably caused by the mouth update, touching her mouth counts as pointing out the weapon

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes