Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
anyone has already a link for the 1.22 download?
I don't think it's out yet. Tengusten just updated his blog with what he's been doing the last month, why he's been taking so long. "This update will be released in the near future, at the latest this month". So we've still got potentially another 6 days before this comes out.

I can't wait. I've been delaying my playthrough for far too long now. A BJ feature seems nice though, but I took notice that even Tengusten mentions he wanted to have individual cutouts for each girl with the BJ scene, but it was too difficult as required new artwork for each character.

tjs611

Jun 3, 2018
Does anyone else have this problem with the mods?
Capture1.PNG
the base game works fine. I've installed the mods, opened the game and I can't get passed this green box to select the language. did I install something wrong?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
That's a very long file address, maybe try moving just the actual game folder to the desktop (you can always move it back after). I've not had any problems with the uncensoring patch.

Reactions: tjs611

tjs611

Jun 3, 2018
moved the game folder to desktop
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.1.PNG
I will admit the file address is shorter.
I think i'm just gonna use the base game

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
moved the game folder to desktop
View attachment 470264
View attachment 470265
I will admit the file address is shorter.
I think i'm just gonna use the base game
From my limited Japanese knowledge, it says it can't find the file mentioned there.
I would try to mod again from scratch on location with a short path, and in case that won't work, move that file to your modded game from the un-modded game, though I'm not sure what the consequences of that will be.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
What are you looking for when it says, "No emblem"?
It's the "symbol" of the department or the country. It's in the book above the cities that issue passports and for the departments, it's on the top of the page. They must match. It's to avoid counterfeit or falsified documents.
Wait.. that's for "papers please". I have that one. It's the symbol on the bottom of the document. The eagle.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

The Butler

May 3, 2017
View attachment 470240
the base game works fine. I've installed the mods, opened the game and I can't get passed this green box to select the language. did I install something wrong?
I just downloaded the file hosted on the uncensor post and extracted it to check if it was indded missing the mouse1.png and it's not.
Are you using v1.21? If no that's the reason. if yes try download the sex animation file (it's where mouse1.png file is located) and re-apply it.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
is there some cheats except labor gold ( s + p on keyboard )? something like stop timer and turn of aggro from them?

also found cheat to open all memories and sandbox ( on title screen press on eyes of cobra 2 left 1 right 2 left 1 right 2 left 1 right )

so only left to find freeze timer

Last edited:

Gamer5020

Jul 29, 2018
is there some cheats except labor gold ( s + p on keyboard )? something like stop timer and turn of aggro from them?

also found cheat to open all memories and sandbox ( on title screen press on eyes of cobra 2 left 1 right 2 left 1 right 2 left 1 right )

so only left to find freeze timer
Use cheat engine's integrated speedhack to pause the game look for the time value in seconds, unpause, wait, pause again search for the time value again, add the value to your addresses list set the value in 0 and check the box and boom. Infinite time.

Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

Oneshot

Nov 8, 2017
He did post two more blogs on his ci-en page. If anyone wants to get a translation on that?
Twitter is something about maybe getting the update soon in the next few days. Waiting for it to get accepted or something.

Edit: Thank you TheBlueKnight for the information.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
He did post two more blogs on his ci-en page. If anyone wants to get a translation on that?
The three posts after the 24.11.2019 blowjob post are just general updates for subscribers (unless more is hidden), with the Imperial Gatekeeper getting a update this month. Like you said there is the that just got made...

I have submitted an application for the Sekisho number update. I think it will be updated tomorrow at the earliest.

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes