Wolf RPG - Completed - The Imperial Gatekeeper [v1.75] [Tengsten]

1. 4.00 star(s)

mazqaz

This game is great, fun and fappable.

However like all games it has many flaws especially in terms of the H scenes, for instance you are only limited to anal and vaginal(front and back) penetration. And unless you already unlocked the sandbox mode you are going to be doing very little groping/sexual harrsement.

The story seemed very rushed in terms of character development and dialouge, but the gameplay makes up for it and is quite addicting.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ethanruin

Insanely well done, would play even without the lewd. They made it mad fun and added really good characters. I hope this game gets a sequel or something because it's definitely one of the best games on this site. Only improvement to this one that could be made would be the removal of the censoring, but honestly it's not horrible.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

DrGrigor

Fun & refreshing, but the amount of cgi is limited & it feel slightly grinding to get the objective done.

Not sure if this is consider as spoiler, but it kinda grindy when it require you to get 500 inspection done. 500 is way too much for a game with limited mechanism & features. Nevertheless it still provide a 2-3 hours worth of entertainment.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

SleepyGalaxy

4.5/5

if you want to have a refreshing and worthwhile fap, this is your game.

pros
    - refreshing. different gameplay from the usual japanese games. it follows Papers Please
    - the ending is just excellent. the main theme matched up with the scene just made me laugh out loud. the main theme fits very well to the climactic scene.
    - you can fuck both sexes
    cons
    - the game becomes taxing after a time
    - the story is mediocre, but good enough for a fap session (a long fap session)
    - it is very difficult to initiate sex without the use of drugs
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Incombat

Papers,Please with +18 content. I was pleasantly surprised this genre got an H-game, and I enjoyed it a lot. Main draw is the art, 5+ for me. Next comes gameplay - UI is clean and easy to use, burecrautic stuff does not get overly complicated and frantic, as in Papers,Please , giving you enough leeway to use your other hand for more interesting stuff ;) .

Docked a star for lack of unique characters and CG scenes, and some missing translation in the "lore" part of the game(backstory for uniformed grl, for ex.).
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Antherax

Translation : some parts aren't translated yet but it doesn't affect the gameplay.
    Cg : pretty good but imo there should have been at least two more basic characters
    It's grinding but in a fun way the more tools you get the better the grinding.Overall seems like a good attempt for this kind of game the story is ok nothing great , the mechanics work well, the characters though kinda get repetitive after a while
  7. 3.00 star(s)

wahnsinn

My main problem with the game is that it evokes an expectation with regard to the power dynamic between applicants coming into the office in order to gain passage and the PC who "holds the keys" as it were. This expectation is not met at any point and in any way.

There is no negotiation or "dealing" involved, i.e. no trading passage for favors (sexual or otherwise). I found that extremely disappointing.

Instead, there is basically only one useful game choice the player can make:
    buy the perfumes and the gadgets and then you are king in your office and will rule absolutely over the applicants. From the moment they enter they are already slaves. With the stress bar mitigated, they will not resist, they will not run out, and they will let you do what you want. Zero negotiation, zero dealmaking, just have at them.
    This, to me, is just one-dimensional and boring. It fails to explore the many other facets of the presented power dynamic at all, and therefore falls flat in my opinion.

That said, it's still a well-made game that can be enjoyable for a few hours. Would have benefited from voice acting though. Oh, and the omission of handjobs and especially blowjobs is just insane. Why?
    3/5.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

vedpls

The story is decent and holds some interesting scenes within, and the characters are likeable and simple.

The gameplay is the main focus of this game, and it has good controls and fun gameplay. The only minus here is that while I enjoy games like these, it feels somewhat restrictive when you want to enjoy a lewd scene fully, as the clock is ticking, but such is the compromise, and it is an understandable one.

The renders are great, but some of the overlaying done within scenes could have been improved, and some of the minor characters have some weird anatomy. The animation is a bit lacking, but it is better than nothing and does improve some of the scenes. The sound and music within the game is great, and helps to immerse you into the role of the character.

The game is playable beyond the main story, and retains the main gameplay. It plays well, and I did not notice any bugs in my two playthroughs of the game.

There will be moments where Japanese will pop up as the game is not 100% translated, but those are rare, and even it some of the side story stuff is not translated, the game still contains a great amount of content that is worth playing through.

4/5
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Haley Smith

This game took me Hours to finish. Is one of the most enjoyable I've played in a while. Bit grindy but Overall I give it 4 out of 5,
    (I just got out of surgery yesterday So I will rewrite this in a week.)
  10. 5.00 star(s)

iron4doves

Only wish there were a few more special dialog characters like Hana, even if they just used the random bodies. More positions would be cool too but honestly this is one of the best games I've played in a while. VERY replayable.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

ninjanoob1

Papers, Please +18 very good
    option: original or no sex or censorship
    beautiful art (my opinion)
    story is + or - (was expected as it is not the focus)
    price of things (elixir 100g> all)
    complementary irens price (good, because when released already had money) (flag is essential to avoid only girls)
    Very good bug because if you bribe the guard (stage 2) (1000g) says 3 days, but eternal ficom.
    seer take astrology because it gives you a bonus favoring you
    (a very good one that lets women calm down, (sex guaranteed if you do) red star
    (the other inverse) blue star
    (I don't know what you do) gray star
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Eleum Loyce

The Imperial Gatekeeper is a good example of how a simple (but well thought out) game mechanic can be addicting and fun to learn, which already makes it better than the endless amounts of RPGM games that feature the same tired turn-based combat. Art is pretty top notch but bits of text being untranslated was a little disappointing. I'm sure the full translation will be patched in eventually. Either way, I enjoyed the 3 or 4 hours that I played this game. I only wish there were more fully drawn scenes instead of the majority of the action being contained in the "inspection" part of the game. Definitely worth a play. It's barely 50MB but is more entertaining and engaging than some other h-games that are a gigabyte or more.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

jackmutton

This was a surprisingly good game, the kind you didn't know you wanted! The game play is very clearly reminecent of Papers, Please (even the title music is slightly similar) but it's not nearly as overbearing with the changes between documents. For less than 50Mb it packed a good amount of variation with the characters, though by stage 4, you have probably seen them all. The English translation is not 100% but that doesn't really change much except for 1 event and the dialogue with your coworkers after you beat the game. Even the story was good! If I had any complaints, I would say that the stress meter (for groping) climbs much to fast without items and it can be a difficult balance between having fun in the game and making money/getting evaluation points. Still, great for killing a few hours and I really hope they make a sequel or someone else grabs this idea and improves on it!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

BuildingUpsidedown

It was really fun. Some parts weren't translated, and that kind of threw me through a loop as to what was happening. But other than that, I really had fun. Being able to buy items that I could use really made things easier. It really was like papers please.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Oshitari Azumi

An unexpectedly fun game in the same style as Papers, Please, just with a fantasy vibe. However, it feels like there could be more here. Checking through the Sex Memoir in My Room shows that the sex scenes are pretty rare in this game. Plenty of attractive characters, just not too much to do with said characters. Still fun though, if you enjoyed Papers, Please, plus you can turn off all the sexual content if you really want to.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Treeclimberlol

Fun erotic power trip style simulator. If that sounds even mildly interesting then this is gonna be great for you. Gameplay is great in it's simplicity, story is nothing special but in no way lessens the game.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Swallows999

Surprisingly accurate to the source material of "Papers, Please." The main menu music especially feels very thematic. I never thought I would see the Hentai version of that game, but here we are.

The introduction/opening is a bit slow, they probably could have cut it out/shortened it. It takes a bit before you reach the sexy times that you are almost certainly playing this game for. If you don't want to grind through it, just download the full save file and you're almost good to go... but first, papers, please? ;)
  18. 4.00 star(s)

MaskxXx

It's decent enough with a good cast of characters though there was one scene specifically that happens during the secret training which did not end up getting translated. As for gameplay, it's easier then Papers Please with the same type of work
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Drunk on life

"Panties, Please"

Very fun game. Tengsten always has that perfect mix between enough erotic content and Very-Lite-grind gameplay.

9/10

Not giving it the last point, just because the males are completely censored, they give you the option to molest and have sex with them, but they are completely smooth down there.
    Why would you taunt me like that Tengsten?! ;-; Giving me cute shotas and a few traps, just to censor them? :C
  20. 4.00 star(s)

ChromeOverdose

Really Fun Game similar to Paper's Please. Wish there was even more variety of characters than just different clothes and hair for some and some more H events than the regular H. Overall Gameplay can be a little grindy but it shouldn't be too long. There's more translating that is needed and characters need more dialogue during Their scenes rather than noo or ahh.