Wolf RPG - Completed - The Imperial Gatekeeper [v1.75] [Tengsten]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Eleum Loyce

The Imperial Gatekeeper is a good example of how a simple (but well thought out) game mechanic can be addicting and fun to learn, which already makes it better than the endless amounts of RPGM games that feature the same tired turn-based combat. Art is pretty top notch but bits of text being untranslated was a little disappointing. I'm sure the full translation will be patched in eventually. Either way, I enjoyed the 3 or 4 hours that I played this game. I only wish there were more fully drawn scenes instead of the majority of the action being contained in the "inspection" part of the game. Definitely worth a play. It's barely 50MB but is more entertaining and engaging than some other h-games that are a gigabyte or more.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

jackmutton

This was a surprisingly good game, the kind you didn't know you wanted! The game play is very clearly reminecent of Papers, Please (even the title music is slightly similar) but it's not nearly as overbearing with the changes between documents. For less than 50Mb it packed a good amount of variation with the characters, though by stage 4, you have probably seen them all. The English translation is not 100% but that doesn't really change much except for 1 event and the dialogue with your coworkers after you beat the game. Even the story was good! If I had any complaints, I would say that the stress meter (for groping) climbs much to fast without items and it can be a difficult balance between having fun in the game and making money/getting evaluation points. Still, great for killing a few hours and I really hope they make a sequel or someone else grabs this idea and improves on it!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

BuildingUpsidedown

It was really fun. Some parts weren't translated, and that kind of threw me through a loop as to what was happening. But other than that, I really had fun. Being able to buy items that I could use really made things easier. It really was like papers please.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Oshitari Azumi

An unexpectedly fun game in the same style as Papers, Please, just with a fantasy vibe. However, it feels like there could be more here. Checking through the Sex Memoir in My Room shows that the sex scenes are pretty rare in this game. Plenty of attractive characters, just not too much to do with said characters. Still fun though, if you enjoyed Papers, Please, plus you can turn off all the sexual content if you really want to.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Treeclimberlol

Fun erotic power trip style simulator. If that sounds even mildly interesting then this is gonna be great for you. Gameplay is great in it's simplicity, story is nothing special but in no way lessens the game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Swallows999

Surprisingly accurate to the source material of "Papers, Please." The main menu music especially feels very thematic. I never thought I would see the Hentai version of that game, but here we are.

The introduction/opening is a bit slow, they probably could have cut it out/shortened it. It takes a bit before you reach the sexy times that you are almost certainly playing this game for. If you don't want to grind through it, just download the full save file and you're almost good to go... but first, papers, please? ;)
  7. 4.00 star(s)

MaskxXx

It's decent enough with a good cast of characters though there was one scene specifically that happens during the secret training which did not end up getting translated. As for gameplay, it's easier then Papers Please with the same type of work
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Drunk on life

"Panties, Please"

Very fun game. Tengsten always has that perfect mix between enough erotic content and Very-Lite-grind gameplay.

9/10

Not giving it the last point, just because the males are completely censored, they give you the option to molest and have sex with them, but they are completely smooth down there.
    Why would you taunt me like that Tengsten?! ;-; Giving me cute shotas and a few traps, just to censor them? :C
  9. 4.00 star(s)

ChromeOverdose

Really Fun Game similar to Paper's Please. Wish there was even more variety of characters than just different clothes and hair for some and some more H events than the regular H. Overall Gameplay can be a little grindy but it shouldn't be too long. There's more translating that is needed and characters need more dialogue during Their scenes rather than noo or ahh.