EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ01159885_img_main.png

Overview:
Failing to fulfill her duties as the Demon Lord and instead indulging in idle days, Demon Lord Remi was cursed with the [Weakening Curse] by her subordinates who couldn't bear to see her like that, and was thrown out of the Demon Lord's castle.
To lift the [Weakening Curse] placed upon Remi, it is necessary to gather four [Dispelling Stones], each held by one of the heroines. She struggles to both lift the curse and conquer the Demon Lord's castle.
Will Remi be able to lift the curse and return to her original lazy lifestyle once again...?​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-03
Release Date: 2024-03-21
Original Title: へなちょこ魔王様と4つの解呪石
Developer: I-gurwan -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.01
Language: English ( )
Store:
Other Games: Frost Flower
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RJ01159885_img_smp1.png RJ01159885_img_smp2.png RJ01159885_img_smp3.png RJ01159885_img_smp4.png RJ01159885_img_smp5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

illiya

Apr 10, 2022
This game can be kinda buggy sometimes, and I don't recommend trying to rebind the controls even though the game supports it (it works but is confusing).

The only hentai scenes are the ones from beating each boss, one for reaching the bad end (don't complete the 5 town requests before the story split [it tells you when it's about to split]), and a hentai dungeon after being defeated by a normal enemy.

There's also some untranslated text in the menus which I couldn't find a way of changing.

Edit: Apparently trying to return to certain floors can crash the game (js _battler hates you), so try to complete them the first time around (I never encountered this since I basically speedran through it).
Known affected floors: 2-3, 3-7

Last edited:

illiya

Apr 10, 2022
for some reason the enemies in the hentai dungeon are invicible after save and then load.
Yeah, they go invisible if you save and load the hentai dungeon. This game is kinda buggy. Also, the hentai dungeon enemies occasionally become unable to hit you for some reason, and I once managed to clip through the wall there as well.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes