RPGM The Incredible Steal [v0.1.7] [SollarMeow]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

WikiFox

Oct 17, 2023
why you need a smart MC ?
Because if MS has an ass instead of a head, you'll just be watching what the secondary characters are doing. I log into the game to play, not just watch other characters play. In 2024, this cliche is SO fucked up that MS is an idiot and the wife is a whore, but of course she does this for her husband. It's the same in every game.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Because if MS has an ass instead of a head, you'll just be watching what the secondary characters are doing. I log into the game to play, not just watch other characters play. In 2024, this cliche is SO fucked up that MS is an idiot and the wife is a whore, but of course she does this for her husband. It's the same in every game.
That's kinda the kink... I won't deny that migth be a little cliche and overplayed in this game but most NTR content is like that. It's what most people that are into that like...

• Sad
Reactions: Ursus4321

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
It seems like someone is forcing you to play it, but who? Perhaps you suffer from persecutory obsession.

Reactions: fbass

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Hello dev, enjoyed the game so far. Could you please consider increasing the number of save slots ? Since this game does not have gallery, i have to save the game before each event. Already used all the slots so it's really annoying

Last edited:
Reactions: gilgamesh9

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
If they have a smart MC for these kind of genre then that will defeat the purpose. If i were you, I'll avoid them.

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
I'm having a problem where I can't continue playing the content, now I'm stuck in a scene where the protagonist has to go on a mission in the latest version of the game, but it doesn't tell me where to go.

Reactions: TPSAverruncus

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
Once again I have a problem with the animation cutting off very soon or sometimes it doesn't start.

- 15_Helen_Sam_prelude_1
- 15_Helen_Sam_prelude_2
- 15_Helen_Sam_sex_1

in those videos.

PD: thanks to the game creator for leaving a folder with the videos otherwise I would miss those gems.
PD2: The problem seems to be that I read quickly and I have to delay clicking between dialogues to give time for the video to appear. I don't know if it's a bug but at least that's how the animation sequence begins for me.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Incredible Steal [v0.1.7] [SollarMeow] - Compressed

Win [161 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
In the new update, there are:
- 327 new pictures.
- 16 animations.

looking good, ty for the update!

Nightwish_

Apr 17, 2021
Why did the new update stopped where it is already getting to the good part. Nevertheless, still a great game. Now I wait again for another update.

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes