RPGM The Incredible Steal [v0.1.7] [SollarMeow]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
I would suggest that the player character be reset to the "correct" position when he talks to an npc for an event. There's a couple events where if the player character talks to an NPC from the wrong side, it prevents other himself or other NPCs from moving correctly and bricks the game. Like, if I talk to an NPC from south and Im supposed to be on the west side, reset the character to the west side. I've bricked the game twice in this playthrough and had to redo alot of unsaved progress.

An example is approaching Lucius at the beach from the south side. MC moves down and thats the end of the playthrough.
Another event is when Helen fucks Bob for the first time and comes home late. You're supposed to talk to her from the north side so she can walk around you after talking. If you talk to her from the left side, she can't walk left because you are blocking the way when you're supposed to be on the north side. Bricks the event.

Last edited:
Reactions: VJ_EMM

Mini

Jun 24, 2017
Yeah, I keep getting stuck on poorly made indicators that either don't appear or don't trigger, and I seem to not be the only person having those issues. Dev, your one job is to properly put question marks where the player needs to go, and have them properly trigger. If you can't even do that, what's even the point of using RPGM and not make a simple Ren'py VN?

shubrate

Jul 28, 2020
Man there are many interesting NTR games that don't have a MAC version. Can't seem to get Windows RPGM games to work with CrossOver either.... :cautious:

Romado

Nov 24, 2019
Какой NTR доступен на данный момент? Игра выглядит какой-то грайндовой, хочется дождаться достойного контента.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
You're a troll. There is an NTR scene in this game. and the game itself is not bad either

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes