Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
In the first encounter with Todd when he Trips the MC, there is a missing "where" in Todd's dialog and the second "you" should be after going.
1631646647334.png

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
HEY FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS AWESOME ON f95zone, CAN ANYONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE EXPLAIN IN SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS HOW DO I GET THE IMAGES TO PLAY INSIDE THE HTML GAMES(Android)? I've tried different things but Even if no one helps me out, I suggest to Devs to include that info on installation instructions or something. Thanks

Reactions: Bidmax98

RexHeller

Nov 23, 2018
So I have Mia at 2 influence but choosing to influence her isn't getting the next event. Is there something special I have to do or is it just glitched?

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Sorry but having to keep searching for the link to the next passage is no fun. Fair enough if it's just because of my color blindness but I've never had a problem like this with any other game. So yeh, good luck, so far not for me.

Niekieboy

Oct 16, 2016
How do you progress with Mia?
I tried mowing the lawn but it seems the relationship points are capped out at 24.

EDIT
I reloaded a safe and the RS points are still gaining.

Last edited:

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
So this game is basically a clone of A Spell For All? Or very heavily inspired by it. Even has some of the same characters.

Reactions: TheHighlander

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
MrNovaX
Zoe is broken in the clothing store Error: <<if>>: <<else>> must be the final clause

<<if $influence < 2>> However, you quickly brash the thought of revenge aside as you ultimately realize that your ability is simply too weak to break someone as strong-willed as <span class="zoetext">Zoe</span>, and you would rather not get caught in the process. <<else>> However, you quickly brash the thought of revenge aside as you ultimately realize that even though your abilities may be strong enough to break <span class="zoetext">Zoe</span>, the store is simply way too busy to attempt something that risky, perhaps an evening when <span class="zoetext">Zoe</span> is working? <<elseif $influence >= 2 && $period == 4>> Take a risk and [[Influence Zoe->zoe-clerk-influence1-event1]] <</if>>
Yeah, I encountered same error. MrNovaX

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
So this game is basically a clone of A Spell For All? Or very heavily inspired by it. Even has some of the same characters.
Well, It may be inspired but we must not compare the two, say that it is a clone etc ...

That's the problem when you do something that has already been done, and is very popular, people cry plagiarism.

If tomorrow I make a game about a wizarding world, everyone will tell me "yes, but you were inspired by Harry Potter".

As for the characters, since it's HTML, you take what is available. Isnt uncommon to have the same characters between games, like Riley, Elsa etc... you take the younger for friends/college/sister and MILF for Teacher/Mom/Landlady.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Well, It may be inspired but we must not compare the two, say that it is a clone etc ...

That's the problem when you do something that has already been done, and is very popular, people cry plagiarism.

If tomorrow I make a game about a wizarding world, everyone will tell me "yes, but you were inspired by Harry Potter".

As for the characters, since it's HTML, you take what is available. Isnt uncommon to have the same characters between games, like Riley, Elsa etc... you take the younger for friends/college/sister and MILF for Teacher/Mom/Landlady.
Understand your point but this game also shares a very similar plot and some of the same characters in the same roles. I did eventually read back and see the game was very heavily inspired by ASFA. I mean it's one thing to make a game about the wizarding world but when it's so incredibly close to Harry Potter with some name changes then that's when the lines start to blur together. I don't care much if it's a remake or reimagination just sort of wish I knew that before going into it.

Reactions: LB1990

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
generally good enough.
ok ui, visuals, trackers, tips.

cannot say that there is anything bad , just some subjectively no good things
-navigation with justs lines and streets is kinda uncomfy for me, im bad with names so i cannot develop a muscle memory so to speak. i need some additional indications (self-explanatory picture + locname, or map or ...dunno some format street X name [ these locations, those NPCs houses] )
ah , yeaeh i also remembered navigation of aSFa (and that navi was the one of the reasons i ditched it) ...here it is less bulky as of rn but anyway no need to recreate garbagy rags-like navigation in html
-supernatural elements always a turn off for me but as i dont read much(anything) i kinda adapt and mentally block that (so here i just assumed that i influenced nps with more conventional means)

some bugs?
couple of times trackers (<--- ) we incorrect(mom in bathroom - options but no mom, belle park - leaded to totally empty page)
belle swimiming pool (to talk) : switch statement and random events (3)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes