RexHeller

Nov 23, 2018
Hey there and thanks for letting me know about this, I accidently coded it so that if you skipped the prologue you also skipped Mia's first influence event, oops.
Even if you do the prologue, it seems like you can't do anything with Mia. When you visit her, her talk button is dulled out and there's no influence button at all.

Deleted member 3267607

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
Even if you do the prologue, it seems like you can't do anything with Mia. When you visit her, her talk button is dulled out and there's no influence button at all.
In the current version of the game you have to trigger three events with Mia before you can influence her. The first event is Mia's introduction and is triggered in the morning. The second is triggered anytime you go to her house in the afternoon, and the third happens anytime between midday and afternoon.

In v0.12 I'm making the requirements to trigger these events more flexible, as they were coded very early in development and need to be updated.

RexHeller

Nov 23, 2018
In the current version of the game you have to trigger three events with Mia before you can influence her. The first event is Mia's introduction and is triggered in the morning. The second is triggered anytime you go to her house in the afternoon, and the third happens anytime between midday and afternoon.

In v0.12 I'm making the requirements to trigger these events more flexible, as they were coded very early in development and need to be updated.
So, I found the problem. I did all three events and it still didn't work, but there's a trick. For some reason, after you do all three events, two buttons for Knock on Mia's Door show up. One has the highlighted <- Mia is here and if you click that one, it's just the talk/influence screen without an influence button. But if you click the first one, without the hightlight, you get the first influence event. I never did that before, that's why I couldn't influence her.

I figured this out after starting a new game and just focusing on Mia. I loaded up an older save where I'd maxed every other girl and the main story to check that as well, but the second button wasn't there and I just got the talk/influence screen without the influence button like before.

Hope that helps figure out what the heck is up.

Deleted member 3267607

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
So, I found the problem. I did all three events and it still didn't work, but there's a trick. For some reason, after you do all three events, two buttons for Knock on Mia's Door show up. One has the highlighted <- Mia is here and if you click that one, it's just the talk/influence screen without an influence button. But if you click the first one, without the hightlight, you get the first influence event. I never did that before, that's why I couldn't influence her.

I figured this out after starting a new game and just focusing on Mia. I loaded up an older save where I'd maxed every other girl and the main story to check that as well, but the second button wasn't there and I just got the talk/influence screen without the influence button like before.

Hope that helps figure out what the heck is up.
Hey there, thanks for telling me about this. I've found and fixed the error for v0.12 :)

unknow38

May 29, 2017
I have trouble progressing Ava, I only saw her in cafe once on wed morning and she is nowhere to be found. The description for character in this game is very "helpful" to the point that I cannot wrap my head around why it even exist.

Deleted member 3267607

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
I have trouble progressing Ava, I only saw her in cafe once on wed morning and she is nowhere to be found. The description for character in this game is very "helpful" to the point that I cannot wrap my head around why it even exist.
In order to progress with Ava you have to work at the Cafe.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
yay! Finally I get to click on random buttons in a hope I'll raise the stats of the women but nothing happens.
The "wise man" doesn't have any progression, no hints on what to do next. I've completed one quest in the library and right about now I've grew tired of grinding my str and int...
Does anything affect things when I get new quests, if so. What is it?

Umgah

Sep 26, 2016
I the cafeteria I'm getting this:
Code:
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot set property 'cafeEventTwo' of undefined
When I maw Mia's lawn I get this:
Code:
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): Unexpected token '<='

Umgah

Sep 26, 2016
I think I've found the cause of issue with Mia.
I have:
influence = 2
miainfluence1 = 1
miainfluence2 = 1

And the code for Mia checks only for "$influence is 1".
So I can't advance with Mia because my influence level is too high for her :(

Umgah

Sep 26, 2016
For the bug with mowing the lawn.
Instead of
Code:
<<elseif $mia.love > 15 && <=30>>
should be
Code:
<<elseif $mia.love > 15 && $mia.love <=30>>

Umgah

Sep 26, 2016
On the Cafeteria issue. Instead of
Code:
<<set $jake.$jake.cafeEventTwo to true>>
should be
Code:
<<set $jake.cafeEventTwo to true>>

Deleted member 3267607

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
I think I've found the cause of issue with Mia.
I have:
influence = 2
miainfluence1 = 1
miainfluence2 = 1

And the code for Mia checks only for "$influence is 1".
So I can't advance with Mia because my influence level is too high for her :(
Hey, I have patched this for v0.12 :)

Deleted member 3267607

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
yay! Finally I get to click on random buttons in a hope I'll raise the stats of the women but nothing happens.
The "wise man" doesn't have any progression, no hints on what to do next. I've completed one quest in the library and right about now I've grew tired of grinding my str and int...
Does anything affect things when I get new quests, if so. What is it?
Hey there, right now the game is in an alpha state, the content in the game is limited so I would suggest waiting a while until I add more quests in. Also I am aware that progression can be a bit confusing and am addressing this in multiple ways for v0.12

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes