Deleted member 3267607

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
Hey, I downloaded the new version and while my old save still wouldn't progress, starting a new game and doing the proper things did let me progress to chapter 2. But now there's a new issue. After progressing to chapter two, a lot of images aren't loading in. Not just one or two, but a lot. The school, the neighbor's house, the Neighbor when you talk to her, the images when you go to class and Mrs Veronica's new influence event. I stopped looking after that. I'm really happy to advance, but without the images, it's not as much fun now is it.
Hey there, could you send me your save file? Also when you mean by not loading in, what is happening instead? Are they just blank or are there any errors? Also what browser were you playing on?

Deleted member 3267607

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
It worked. Thank you. But I still can't solve Mia's problem. Am I missing something?
PS: I found a key in the parents room, but it only opened the study. Is there a way to open the other locked ones?
Hey there, could you remind me what the problem you were having with Mia was? Also the key you found to unlock the study is something I accidently left in the game, and won't play a role for a while.

Reactions: Mount Parnassus

Deleted member 3267607

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
I was using firefox and no, the back button was not working for me at all. I remember getting stuck in school where it was afternoon but wouldn't let me leave causing a restart. Then another time when I tried to get the job. I got the job but couldn't leave causing me to shut it down and didn't restart due to frustration. Next time I get around to playing again I will create saves and post them for you or screen shot them.
Hey there, just wanted to let you know I've found and fixed the issue, however I still do not recommend playing on firefox, as there will probably be other errors because of the browser. I would suggest using Chrome instead.

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Hey there, I've been chasing this bug for a while, could you send me your save file please?
There you go. This is a new save that I played just now on Chrome. I was using Firefox before but I've read about the issues with Firefox so started over on Chrome.

Deleted member 3267607

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
There you go. This is a new save that I played just now on Chrome. I was using Firefox before but I've read about the issues with Firefox so started over on Chrome.
Hey there, I've looked at the save file you sent me and I'm still able to leave the school. I'm not sure what exactly is causing this error but I'm looking into patching it soon. Also what problems were you having playing the game on firefox?

Dec 3, 2019
Hey there, could you remind me what the problem you were having with Mia was? Also the key you found to unlock the study is something I accidently left in the game, and won't play a role for a while.
I can't get her last influencing event. After the fourth, it would just repeat the same scenes and give some points. I repetead it many times until it stopped giving points. Now, it only consumes energy.
PS: Thank you about the key.

RexHeller

Nov 23, 2018
Hey there, could you send me your save file? Also when you mean by not loading in, what is happening instead? Are they just blank or are there any errors? Also what browser were you playing on?
So, I opened up the game today to get you a screen shot to show what was wrong, but this time everything worked fine. I've got no idea what was wrong the last time I played, but everything seems good now.

Thank you anyway.

Deleted member 3267607

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
I can't get her last influencing event. After the fourth, it would just repeat the same scenes and give some points. I repetead it many times until it stopped giving points. Now, it only consumes energy.
PS: Thank you about the key.
Hey there and thanks for letting me know about this, I accidently coded it so that if you skipped the prologue you also skipped Mia's first influence event, oops.

Reactions: Mount Parnassus

MahmT

Jun 8, 2019
I edited the game just a little bit and fixed some bugs that I found while playing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I come across other bugs, I'll update here.
Enjoy. :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 3267607

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
I edited the game just a little bit and fixed some bugs that I found while playing.

If I come across other bugs, I'll update here.
Enjoy. :)
Hey there, and I appreciate your concern for the game. I am aware that some people are getting stuck in the school even though it is already afternoon. I am removing the requirement in v0.13 as it is unnecessary.

Reactions: MahmT
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes