Dec 3, 2019
That certainly shouldn't be happening, I've heard others are also encountering similar bugs so I'll see what I can do. When you go to sleep at night does it work normally and just go to the next day in the morning?
It's the same for me. But I have influenced 4: Step-Mother, Mia, Ava and Mrs. Veronica. I have also read all the books, found money in the forest, did the librarian's quest and gotten into the armwrestle competition. At night, it works normally. I've attached my save If you want to have a look.

Deleted member 3267607

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
It's more like after I read the 5th book, it put me to early morning and while the time passes if I do something like in the park or whatever, no NPC's ever show up anywhere. And if I make it go past midnight it will put me back on early morning, but the day will be the same as before. You can look at my save if it helps
Thanks for sending me the save file, just took a look and found what went wrong. The bug is patched now but unfortunately you won't be able to progress much farther in the story anyway due to a bug which would require you to restart the game to fix it, the patch can only be applied when you start the game as well.

Deleted member 3267607

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
Same thing for me and yes i just go to the next day normally.
I also had the "Monday stuck bug" with my first run but i restart and just read the book before influenced anyone for the second run and no "Monday stuck bug" anymore (but no level 2 event)
Hey, thanks for replying and just letting you know that the Monday bug has been patched (not downloadable yet though), and only occurs when you read the last book at night or late night. I also found the cause of the bug which is stopping everyone from unlocking influence level 2. I plan to release a patch in a few hours with these bugs and more fixed.

Deleted member 3267607

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
It's the same for me. But I have influenced 4: Step-Mother, Mia, Ava and Mrs. Veronica. I have also read all the books, found money in the forest, did the librarian's quest and gotten into the armwrestle competition. At night, it works normally. I've attached my save If you want to have a look.
Hey there and I've fixed the bugs, I plan to release the patch in a few hours. Unfortunately you might have to restart the game for the patch to apply properly, but I would still try your save file first anyway.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
I found an issue in the code after I got stuck at work like a previous comment.

If you don't go to sleep and skip from Late Night to Early Morning, the variable 'period' doesn't get reset to 0 or whatever it is supposed to be. This throws off some checks like when you can sleep or how you return to downtown for example. If you're able to skip going to sleep then you'll need to somehow get around this.

Dec 3, 2019
Hey there and I've fixed the bugs, I plan to release the patch in a few hours. Unfortunately you might have to restart the game for the patch to apply properly, but I would still try your save file first anyway.
I'll do it happily If it means getting it right. Thank you for the help.

Deleted member 3267607

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
I found an issue in the code after I got stuck at work like a previous comment.

If you don't go to sleep and skip from Late Night to Early Morning, the variable 'period' doesn't get reset to 0 or whatever it is supposed to be. This throws off some checks like when you can sleep or how you return to downtown for example. If you're able to skip going to sleep then you'll need to somehow get around this.
You are 100% correct, the way the game is coded requires me to be delicate with when and how the player can skip periods, which is why the game breaks when if it transitions from night/late night to early morning/morning if the player doesnt sleep.

I'm looking for a way to improve/fix the period system, but i'm not too sure right now.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
You are 100% correct, the way the game is coded requires me to be delicate with when and how the player can skip periods, which is why the game breaks when if it transitions from night/late night to early morning/morning if the player doesnt sleep.

I'm looking for a way to improve/fix the period system, but i'm not too sure right now.
I'd say just making sure nothing can occur during the Late Night time besides sleeping which will be a hassle I'm sure but I wouldn't know otherwise.

Deleted member 3267607

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
Released Version 0.11 to fix some immediate bugs.

Also launched the discord too.

If anyone discovers a bug please send a screenshot/save file preferably, there is a channel im my discord dedicated for bugs.

flintburt

Jul 9, 2019
First good game tks,Here a red text.
Mia's lawn

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): Unexpected token '<='

Last edited:

beryn

May 8, 2017
Quest log says this:

Unlock 'The Influence' Power to Level 2.

Hint: Read the books Vincent gave you and do side quests.
I have read all the books but there are no side quests, not in the quest log and nothing seems to progress.
Example, you cant talk to Mia, button is "greyed out", mowed the grass and now there is nothing to do with her anymore.
If there is no more progress with her, why are there files in the folder for her?
Influencing/talking to your step mother or veronica does nothing but use your energy.
Are there not anymore content? Again why then are there files in the folder?

I keep working in the store and the café, no progress, nothing new shows up.
Training, no progress, nothing new shows up.
Library after the book quest, you can read but nothing else.
All the character other than Mia, Veronica, your step-mother, Jake and mr Todd, are completely gone from the game,.
Why are there files, how the **** do you progress, this is a nightmare where you are stuck visiting places and hoping in vain that something might show up.'

OH OF COURSE...
At some time randomly, a second prompt to knock on Mia's door show, one with Mia is here and one without.
To progress and influence her you have to select the one without the text... this is moronic.

Last edited:

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
1628613972022.png
Sunday afternoon, the top one gives you the possibility to influence Mia, but you still can't talk to her
1628614129721.png
(second one is the following morning)

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
Don't bother, after you influence her a few times, you are stuck again.

There is no way to increase your influence stat, and I'm guessing everything you need that increase to progress.
Not true, I just managed to reach the end of current content. And I am not really impressed... no sex with anyone, only a few scattered nude pics... I like the idea, but I think it have been released too soon, with loads of bugs that should have been caught during testing.

beryn

May 8, 2017
Not true, I just managed to reach the end of current content. And I am not really impressed... no sex with anyone, only a few scattered nude pics... I like the idea, but I think it have been released too soon, with loads of bugs that should have been caught during testing.
How did you progress?
Did the side quest at the library, and are unable to find anything other than that.
I can't influence anyone anymore, talking does nothing. Most of the characters introduced are just gone from the game.

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
Thanks for sending me the save file, just took a look and found what went wrong. The bug is patched now but unfortunately you won't be able to progress much farther in the story anyway due to a bug which would require you to restart the game to fix it, the patch can only be applied when you start the game as well.
restarting is no problem, happy to help improve your game.

Dec 3, 2019
What should I do to progress with Ava? I've already finished the main story, influenced her 2 times and the only thing I can do is study - which changes nothing - and work together at the Cafe - gaining 2 in relationship. Also, I can't get the last influencing event with Mia. Am I missing something or is this the current end?

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes