bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
I assume the influence mechanics are going to be improved (they're way too fast, if nothing else), so I'm not going to comment on that. What I will comment on is the fact that the pictures ingame are all stretched out and kinda tiny. Maintain aspect ratios, please, they will look terrible otherwise. Also, why disable going back in time?

Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
First of all, good amount of content for a first release. If the quantity will remain the same in every update we're looking to a large amount of work every time, I hope you'll keep this pace.
There are some things that I want to point out, on top of my mind:

1) The gym page must be rewritten, it's the same as the library page, easy fix;
2) The Influence mechanic needs a lot of work, It increases but the level stays the same;
3) It's clever to point out when a certain character is in a specific place, but you need to be there to see it. A map, or a list of the characters and their current location in the left bar would be better, so you won't need to remember everyone' schedule;
4) You can't talk to Mia (Rose Monroe, the neighbor) or advance her story, so it's pointless to point out that she's home. You can only help her with chores at this stage of development. At least write something, like a "drink a tea with her" situation or something;
5) The pics and videos need a better layout. Much better.

Keep up the good work! And, btw, your username makes my blood boil.

Rhino_111

May 30, 2017
Navigation is really broken. You need some kind of back button or a button that takes you home when you get stuck somewhere. I have gotten stuck so many times and had to restart that I just gave up. Pretty frustrating even for an initial release.

Reactions: Snoopy_H

Deleted member 3267607

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
I assume the influence mechanics are going to be improved (they're way too fast, if nothing else), so I'm not going to comment on that. What I will comment on is the fact that the pictures ingame are all stretched out and kinda tiny. Maintain aspect ratios, please, they will look terrible otherwise. Also, why disable going back in time?
Hey there and thanks for commenting. I intend to improve on almost everything in the game and I do agree that acquiring and using the influence happens a bit too quickly, this is something I do intend to change. Also I have seen that a few people have mentioned the button to go back in time disabled, I'll have to look into that because I did not intend for it to be. And about the images I am aware of the problem where they are too stretched and I will make note.

Deleted member 3267607

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
Can't leave the school until the afternoon, but it's the afternoon and won't let me leave.
Hey there, could you give me some details about how this happened? Did you skip or play the prologue? What is the day and time? The player should only be forced to leave school in the afternoon just after the prologue finishes and only once.

Deleted member 3267607

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
"Charles Avenue" but for me the road just unlock after enough work with Ava in the Cafe, but i can't go see him because i'm not "Influence level 2" and either i'm stuck or level 2 is not implemented yet....
Hey there, I haven't really made it clear enough in game. But in order to unlock the influence level 2 you have to meet two requirements: Read the books vincent gave you in your room 5 times and influence three characters, after you meet these requirements then you should be able to sleep at night which should automatically take you to the event.

MrSalem

Oct 17, 2019
Hey there, I haven't really made it clear enough in game. But in order to unlock the influence level 2 you have to meet two requirements: Read the books vincent gave you in your room 5 times and influence three characters, after you meet these requirements then you should be able to sleep at night which should automatically take you to the event.
So i missing someone/something...
I influenced Mom(2/5),Mia(1/5),Ava(2/5),Mrs.Veronica(2/5)...I see in the in the relationships panel a choice for Jack(101/100 friendship),Belle(found the arm contest but in futur version the game say) & Zoé(found in the store but power too weak the game say) but never found the choice of influenced them....

Reactions: Mount Parnassus
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes