Rhino_111

May 30, 2017
Hey there, does that back button in the sidebar not work for you? It seems to be broken for a few people. Could you tell me where you have gotten stuck at?
I was using firefox and no, the back button was not working for me at all. I remember getting stuck in school where it was afternoon but wouldn't let me leave causing a restart. Then another time when I tried to get the job. I got the job but couldn't leave causing me to shut it down and didn't restart due to frustration. Next time I get around to playing again I will create saves and post them for you or screen shot them.

RexHeller

Nov 23, 2018
That certainly shouldn't be happening, I've heard others are also encountering similar bugs so I'll see what I can do. When you go to sleep at night does it work normally and just go to the next day in the morning?
Yeah, it just continues as normal.

Deleted member 3267607

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
View attachment 1345801
Sunday afternoon, the top one gives you the possibility to influence Mia, but you still can't talk to her
View attachment 1345805
(second one is the following morning)
Hey there and thanks for letting me know about these bugs, would it be possible for you to send me your save file? I'm looking at the same page on Sunday afternoon but am not getting that error, so I'll need to access your save file to take a closer look, thanks.

Deleted member 3267607

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
Don't bother, after you influence her a few times, you are stuck again.

There is no way to increase your influence stat, and I'm guessing everything you need that increase to progress.
You can increase your influence stat by following the quests, which is reading the books vincent gave you 5 times and influencing 3 times. After that once you sleep in your room you should be automatically taken to the event.

Deleted member 3267607

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
Not true, I just managed to reach the end of current content. And I am not really impressed... no sex with anyone, only a few scattered nude pics... I like the idea, but I think it have been released too soon, with loads of bugs that should have been caught during testing.
Hey there, are you sure you reached the end of the content? If you check the relationship screen there will be an influenced stat for ava, mum, mia and mrs veronica, if it isn't 5/5 then you haven't completed their content yet. Also I spent a while testing but releasing it to the public allows me to speed up patching the game tremendously and instead focus that time on creating content.

Deleted member 3267607

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
What should I do to progress with Ava? I've already finished the main story, influenced her 2 times and the only thing I can do is study - which changes nothing - and work together at the Cafe - gaining 2 in relationship. Also, I can't get the last influencing event with Mia. Am I missing something or is this the current end?
Hey there, it isn't clear in the current version of the game, and I will probably change this in later versions, but in order to continue influencing Ava you have to work at the Cafe at least 10 times and have influence level 2, after this the next time you attempt to enter the school you will trigger an event which will unlock Ava's house on Charles Ave where you can go and influence her. I intend to make the progress more clear because it is too hard to find.

Reactions: Mount Parnassus

Mükemmel

Dec 31, 2017
i dont really know what i am doing wrong i cant leave school because there are no options to choose and i cant leave the intro aswell so i skipped it

Deleted member 3267607

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
I was using firefox and no, the back button was not working for me at all. I remember getting stuck in school where it was afternoon but wouldn't let me leave causing a restart. Then another time when I tried to get the job. I got the job but couldn't leave causing me to shut it down and didn't restart due to frustration. Next time I get around to playing again I will create saves and post them for you or screen shot them.
Hey there, firefox may be the issue of the back button not working. I'll download firefox and look into the issue, thanks for letting me know. I'm sorry you've been getting stuck, I'm very interesting in fixing these bugs as they are the gamebreaking ones, would it be possible if you could get me a save file?

Mükemmel

Dec 31, 2017
i didnt had any save file because i just got into the game and got hostaged by the game but i created one for u here u go Cant really click anything and progress
Hey there, I am aware there is an issue like this. Could you send me your savefile please?

Deleted member 3267607

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
Just launched the game with firefox and there is definitely an issue, right now I'm in the process of fixing it. :)

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
Hey there, I haven't really made it clear enough in game. But in order to unlock the influence level 2 you have to meet two requirements: Read the books vincent gave you in your room 5 times and influence three characters, after you meet these requirements then you should be able to sleep at night which should automatically take you to the event.
i have influenced 4 people mom, mia, ava and veronica and still havent gotten an event for vincent or been able to visit him

Deleted member 3267607

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
Quest log says this:

Unlock 'The Influence' Power to Level 2.

Hint: Read the books Vincent gave you and do side quests.
I have read all the books but there are no side quests, not in the quest log and nothing seems to progress.
Example, you cant talk to Mia, button is "greyed out", mowed the grass and now there is nothing to do with her anymore.
If there is no more progress with her, why are there files in the folder for her?
Influencing/talking to your step mother or veronica does nothing but use your energy.
Are there not anymore content? Again why then are there files in the folder?

I keep working in the store and the café, no progress, nothing new shows up.
Training, no progress, nothing new shows up.
Library after the book quest, you can read but nothing else.
All the character other than Mia, Veronica, your step-mother, Jake and mr Todd, are completely gone from the game,.
Why are there files, how the **** do you progress, this is a nightmare where you are stuck visiting places and hoping in vain that something might show up.'

OH OF COURSE...
At some time randomly, a second prompt to knock on Mia's door show, one with Mia is here and one without.
To progress and influence her you have to select the one without the text... this is moronic.
Hey there, this game is in Alpha right now and isn't even 1/5 of what the final end result will look like. I hope you can understand that developing a game is hard and takes time. I do agree that progressing in the game is rather vague and I intend to make it much clearer what you need to do. Also for the bug you mentioned at the end of your post, do you have a savefile you could send me? I am aware of that error and am in the process of patching it.

Deleted member 3267607

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
i have influenced 4 people mom, mia, ava and veronica and still havent gotten an event for vincent or been able to visit him
Hey there, are you on version 0.10 or 0.11? There was a bug which halted progress that was patched. If you are on v0.11 would it be possible for you to send me your save file?

Dec 3, 2019
Hey there, it isn't clear in the current version of the game, and I will probably change this in later versions, but in order to continue influencing Ava you have to work at the Cafe at least 10 times and have influence level 2, after this the next time you attempt to enter the school you will trigger an event which will unlock Ava's house on Charles Ave where you can go and influence her. I intend to make the progress more clear because it is too hard to find.
It worked. Thank you. But I still can't solve Mia's problem. Am I missing something?
PS: I found a key in the parents room, but it only opened the study. Is there a way to open the other locked ones?

RexHeller

Nov 23, 2018
Hey there, I released a patch v0.11 which fixes this error.
Hey, I downloaded the new version and while my old save still wouldn't progress, starting a new game and doing the proper things did let me progress to chapter 2. But now there's a new issue. After progressing to chapter two, a lot of images aren't loading in. Not just one or two, but a lot. The school, the neighbor's house, the Neighbor when you talk to her, the images when you go to class and Mrs Veronica's new influence event. I stopped looking after that. I'm really happy to advance, but without the images, it's not as much fun now is it.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes