Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
I took a look at your savefile and the only issue I found with it was that one of the events wasn't being cleared upon completion. I created a quick fix for it and was able to finish the update from your savefile.

Just to help me clarify it, after what event were you brought back to the begining of the update? and to what stage of it exactly?
Great, Dev.

well, where is the fix file to download ?

When MC is talking with Val at the change room; he asks her to talk with the other girl.... and the presenter calls for the 2nd time to appearing over the stage. After that scene, I choose to go to the scenery again and... paf! the game triggers the first scene from the last update with MC and Val arriving to the space where everybody is waiting for the competition for the first time.

Reactions: Lykanz

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yeah the fact that a girl you are intended to romance (LI) thinks having her own life and not being MC's cocksleeve means she is free to fuck around with other women behind MC's back or openly, does not mean I as a player think she will be a valid LI still after all that. :p The tone is also important in that and weirdly the amount of control MC has over that. (Weirdly since the Li is living her own life for her own reasons, but the tone and care the LI shows in that and her actions to MC counts for me). There is a difference after all between a girl you would like to romance and spent years of your life with and just someone you want to fuck once and not see again after. :p Fact MC due to his own actions might not be a great catch as a romantic partner does not really change that. :p

There is always a danger in making a LI an enabler for threesomes and that is a balance that easily goes wrong. The game you mentioned is a great example of that, though that lady in question has a few other issues as well that makes her a bit uncomfortable as an enabler in that game (Like the fact she sometimes feels more as a possible antagonist as a wingwoman). :p
Just to point out, I don't lykanz meant they will fuck around behind MCs back, just that they live outside of just having sex with MC. i.e. their lives don't get put on pause when MC isn't around.

As for amount of control... well it would be like any normal relationship, one simply does not do shit with other people unless the other party is okay with it. (although in harem games you typically ignore this rule for the MC... cause well it is a harem).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway we getting to the point of this being offtopic so imma leave it there.

Reactions: Lykanz and DA22

curly369

Apr 26, 2017
Im getting this error:

While loading <'Image' u'navigation/joana_house/kitchen/jo_kitchen_morning_002_joana_button_day09_after_bathroom.webp'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 570, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'navigation/joana_house/kitchen/jo_kitchen_morning_002_joana_button_day09_after_bathroom.webp'.

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020

Because there IS!

The 4th stuff is kinda strong during the start of the game, but it gets toned down a lot later on. The current update doesn't have any 4th breaks so far.
Sounds good, any decent story would eventually have some amount of wall breaking, it's like a way to relate to things

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Great, Dev.

well, where is the fix file to download ?

When MC is talking with Val at the change room; he asks her to talk with the other girl.... and the presenter calls for the 2nd time to appearing over the stage. After that scene, I choose to go to the scenery again and... paf! the game triggers the first scene from the last update with MC and Val arriving to the space where everybody is waiting for the competition for the first time.
Fuck, I think I'm actually retarded. I forgot to attach the fix file. Sorry.

Just extract the contents of it into the folder named "game" located inside your game's folder.

Bear in mind that I'm not 100% sure this will fix your issue.

Im getting this error:

While loading <'Image' u'navigation/joana_house/kitchen/jo_kitchen_morning_002_joana_button_day09_after_bathroom.webp'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 570, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'navigation/joana_house/kitchen/jo_kitchen_morning_002_joana_button_day09_after_bathroom.webp'.
I'll take a look at it and see what's happening.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Mr Bag Head (wink), I have to call you out on one thing, weightlifting champions and competition runners do not have big bouncy tities. And some of us like titites that do not slap you in the face twice cup size A, B, C not seen often enough in these games, and you have the opportunity to make some characters in those ranges too!

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Fuck, I think I'm actually retarded. I forgot to attach the fix file. Sorry.

Just extract the contents of it into the folder named "game" located inside your game's folder.

Bear in mind that I'm not 100% sure this will fix your issue.

I'll take a look at it and see what's happening.
Do not be so hard to yourself.

Shit happens ! lol.

Anyway, I tried again and a black screen with this message shown up: "content to be added in the next beta"

Could you explain this to me, please?
I´m not sure if in the current update, the 2nd appearance over the stage (including MC wearing a green sport garment) is included or not.

Greetings

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Do not be so hard to yourself.

Shit happens ! lol.

Anyway, I tried again and a black screen with this message shown up: "content to be added in the next beta"

Could you explain this to me, please?
I´m not sure if in the current update, the 2nd appearance over the stage (including MC wearing a green sport garment) is included or not.

Greetings
Yeah, if you got to this screen it means you reached the end of the current beta. New content will be released in the next beta that will be available next month.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Yeah, if you got to this screen it means you reached the end of the current beta. New content will be released in the next beta that will be available next month.
Ok Dev.

Again thanks for your feedback.

Please think about what I already suggested about Joanna´s bush... that lady is something else.

Looking forward to play the next update.

You are doing a fantastic game.

Stay safe and sound

P.S.: this is the image I was talking about:

Last edited:

BiggestOfBois

Dec 31, 2019
Don't worry Lykanz, I perfectly understand that with everything going on in the world atm, and with your personal life, that it's very importa... Oh.... Oh what is this? I suddenly got some links for something... Um it says:

PC Version: Mega

Mac Version: Mega

Android Version: Mega

Oh boy, and what is this? A small file that makes something happens with said links? I hear wincest? What is that? Oh that's something that Lykanz is totally NOT involved with, probably made by some pesky modder. How dare they!
Patch wont work for andriod, hoepfully someone makes an apk that already includes patch

Viperion

Jun 26, 2019
Great game, I like it

btw... how often do you update this game? so I can know if it's worth keeping an eye on it ..

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice enjoyable update just a shame it ended when it did and a nice introduction to the new girl Cindy she appealed to me right away so looking forward to seeing more of her in the next update and Val too of course.

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes