BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
While I wouldn't call it femdom, Val has a more dominant stance during sex, yeah. She likes to tease, but she also knows how to reward.
If it happens like in the first scene and the MC has to ask again in a similar way, I think he will have little sex with her (if I can choose, of course) I will not use that "title" with her at any time, and if to have the rewards you have to use it, then I prefer not to have them. Possibly I'm very weird, but each one is as he is.

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
If it happens like in the first scene and the MC has to ask again in a similar way, I think he will have little sex with her (if I can choose, of course) I will not use that "title" with her at any time, and if to have the rewards you have to use it, then I prefer not to have them. Possibly I'm very weird, but each one is as he is.
Don't worry, the title thing was just something she did to annoy the protagonist.

0.06 has one sex scene with her (maybe two if I can squeeze one more in the next beta) and I wrote it to feel as natural as possible.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Don't worry, the title thing was just something she did to annoy the protagonist.

0.06 has one sex scene with her (maybe two if I can squeeze one more in the next beta) and I wrote it to feel as natural as possible.
Thanks for the reply.

I'm liking the game. The only thing that hasn't convinced me so far is that scene.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Oh. Well. If this is going to be a Patreon only game, than I will file this game away into my Recycle bin and not look for new updates. Good luck to you, Dev. It was good wile it lasted.
It's not a patreon only game, lmao.

Right now the update is in its beta stages, and betas are only available to patrons, mostly to help me track down bugs and feedback.

Every full update will be public.

Eh... Anyway, I don't even know why I'm explaining it, to be honest...

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
It's not a patreon only game, lmao.

Right now the update is in its beta stages, and betas are only available to patrons, mostly to help me track down bugs and feedback.

Every full update will be public.

Eh... Anyway, I don't even know why I'm explaining it, to be honest...
Ahhhhhh ok. I was under the impression that the game; the whole game; was going to be Patreon only and that the version on here was just a leak.

In that case, I eagerly look forward to the public versions to came out because I miss my redhead freckled waifu. Lol She make my heart go Doki Doki.....

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I just made a public post on my patreon explaining what's currently being worked on for the next Beta (which will be the last before the full release of the update. Check it out:

Also, I posted some previews in there, but if you don't want to go to my patreon page just for them, check it out:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

runz

Mar 3, 2018
Ahhhhhh ok. I was under the impression that the game; the whole game; was going to be Patreon only and that the version on here was just a leak.

In that case, I eagerly look forward to the public versions to came out because I miss my redhead freckled waifu. Lol She make my heart go Doki Doki.....
enough of chi-chat just tell me where the hell your profile came from??

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
When the MC and his family are watching a movie and choose Valentina, when she asks for the magic words, I have preferred that she doesn't finish the handjob. Does valentina's path have domination (femdom in this case)? I don't like domination, and that answer seems to indicate that she has femdom.
To be fair, there's also the scene at the competition where you stand up to her and she gets off on it.

It feels less straight-up femdom and more like she likes a bit of aggressive give and take. Like she's always going to make you fight for it. I could just as easily see things ending with a more submissive path where you just get tired of all the teasing and put her in her place with rough sex. And then she teases you twice as hard the next day because she loved it.

Personally, I'm more annoyed by the fact that it feels like reconciling Val and Cindy is an inevitable plot point and can't be avoided. Because I have no real interest in Cindy for myself, and all Cindy's swooning over Val just makes me want to keep Val to myself even more (just like my instinctive reaction to Linda and her female friend was to downvote the idea of her playing around).

Yeah, sure, it may be greedy to be pursuing multiple girls while not wanting any of the girls to be with anyone else, but that's part of the appeal of harem games.

I kind of hope there's an option at the end where Val's willing to be friendly but has no interest in taking things any farther than that.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
To be fair, there's also the scene at the competition where you stand up to her and she gets off on it.

It feels less straight-up femdom and more like she likes a bit of aggressive give and take. Like she's always going to make you fight for it. I could just as easily see things ending with a more submissive path where you just get tired of all the teasing and put her in her place with rough sex. And then she teases you twice as hard the next day because she loved it.

Personally, I'm more annoyed by the fact that it feels like reconciling Val and Cindy is an inevitable plot point and can't be avoided. Because I have no real interest in Cindy for myself, and all Cindy's swooning over Val just makes me want to keep Val to myself even more (just like my instinctive reaction to Linda and her female friend was to downvote the idea of her playing around).

Yeah, sure, it may be greedy to be pursuing multiple girls while not wanting any of the girls to be with anyone else, but that's part of the appeal of harem games.

I kind of hope there's an option at the end where Val's willing to be friendly but has no interest in taking things any farther than that.
Having then reconcile is indeed an inevitable plot point. Having Cindy or Val consider the other more then a friend is highly dependant on how the update plays out for you.

But let me just be straight about one thing: If you don't like girl-on-girl stuff or is terrified with the idea of the girls having fun with each other, I'm afraid you won't enjoy this game thoroughly...

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
But let me just be straight about one thing: If you don't like girl-on-girl stuff or is terrified with the idea of the girls having fun with each other, I'm afraid you won't enjoy this game thoroughly...
Nah, it's more of a context thing (for me).

I'm mostly not interested in Cindy because I'm not really a fan of tattoos. Which means I'm not really in favor of a threesome. Which means if they do hook up and I avoid being involved then it's mostly Val off doing her own thing, which is less appealing for me.

Same thing for Linda - it's not so much that she might be up to shenanigans, it's more the idea of her getting involved when I'm not around/not consenting. It's more a question of agency than anything. Somewhat compounded when it's sort of presented as I'm not necessarily the focus - ie, if it's more like two girls interested in each other and I'm along for the ride, as opposed to two girls that are into me but also playful with each other (which is the more traditional harem dynamic).

It's sort of similar to how, in some poly relationships, a couple might be cool with the idea of having a threesome with an outside partner, but if either half of the couple has sex with that partner alone it's still kind of considered cheating. It's why a lot of those sorts of relationships have to establish ground rules in advance to prevent jealousy or bad feelings becoming an issue.

And it's not overly deal-breaking for me either way, it's just that if multiple LIs are involved it feels like (to me) the MC should be the primary motivating factor for most relationships, with player agency dictating whether or not any of the LIs have fun with each other on the side.

Though just for the sake of clarification, when you say "I'm afraid you won't enjoy this game thoroughly", is that implying that there's going to be a lot of unavoidable threesome/group content, or that there'll be group content that can be avoided, but doing so will mean skipping a lot of content/scenes? Because those are kind of two different problems...

Reactions: MrBenny

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Though just for the sake of clarification, when you say "I'm afraid you won't enjoy this game thoroughly", is that implying that there's going to be a lot of unavoidable threesome/group content, or that there'll be group content that can be avoided, but doing so will mean skipping a lot of content/scenes? Because those are kind of two different problems...
It means that the game will have a considerable amount of content where girls have fun with other girls (not necessarily meaning they are in a relationship).

But, if you noticed how the game flows up to now, it's clear that you'll be able to avoid this kind of content, it just means that you'll see a lot less content than people that are cool with this kind of stuff.

I have plans to add a lesbian couple to the game in the future too, so there's that.

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
At this point I just want to see the game move forward and I have not seen a update in a long time.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Well, I don't like femdom or maledom.

I like Cindy, and I don't care if she starts a relationship with Val while they are both with the MC. What I have no special interest in seeing is a lesbian scene between them or between any other LI. In any case, if there is, I'll skip it somehow.

It means that the game will have a considerable amount of content where girls have fun with other girls (not necessarily meaning they are in a relationship).

But, if you noticed how the game flows up to now, it's clear that you'll be able to avoid this kind of content, it just means that you'll see a lot less content than people that are cool with this kind of stuff.

I have plans to add a lesbian couple to the game in the future too, so there's that.
Having then reconcile is indeed an inevitable plot point. Having Cindy or Val consider the other more then a friend is highly dependant on how the update plays out for you.

Lesbian sex bores me, I'm that weird. I never see it, I either skip it using CTRL, or, if I can, skip or avoid it using the appropriate choice. Actually I prefer the second option since this way I avoid having to be pressing CTRL until the scene ends.

Except for having to watch the scenes, not that I care much that the LIs have fun with each other. If I can ignore the scene and not see it, all the better.

Not if you believe in the concept of parallel universes.
I haven't played any of those games, but, just in case, I preferred to avoid watching those scenes.

Reactions: Lykanz
Aug 2, 2021

I've thought we will never see lesbian stuff in this game! :love:
great idea, so many great made female models and many possible scenes, you made my day.

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes