Brooklyn96

Jun 2, 2019
Why doesn't CH2 start? I have hundreds of Renpy engine games on my computer and they all work, including CH1, CH2 refuses to start and doesn't even create a LOG file. Thanks in advance.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Why doesn't CH2 start? I have hundreds of Renpy engine games on my computer and they all work, including CH1, CH2 refuses to start and doesn't even create a LOG file. Thanks in advance.
After an update last week that seems to have disabled Smart App Control, my laptop (windows 11) started doing the same thing to most Renpy games that I haven't played before. If I played it before, Windows trusts it. If I haven't previously played it, there's an 80% chance that rather than getting the Windows Defender SmartScreen warning that I'm accustomed to and could choose to override, Windows completely blocks it (and logs nothing). I haven't dug into why Smart App Control is not working, so I'm not sure if MS deliberately changed something, but now I have to turn off "Check apps and files" under Reputation-based protection. Doing so, allows a different warning upon running the game, similar to what I used to get on Windows 8. This can be overridden and a check-box ticked to prevent it from asking again. Then I turn on "Check apps and files" under Reputation-based protection again. It's a nuisance, but not a huge one. Hope this helps.

Brooklyn96

Jun 2, 2019
After an update last week that seems to have disabled Smart App Control, my laptop (windows 11) started doing the same thing to most Renpy games that I haven't played before. If I played it before, Windows trusts it. If I haven't previously played it, there's an 80% chance that rather than getting the Windows Defender SmartScreen warning that I'm accustomed to and could choose to override, Windows completely blocks it (and logs nothing). I haven't dug into why Smart App Control is not working, so I'm not sure if MS deliberately changed something, but now I have to turn off "Check apps and files" under Reputation-based protection. Doing so, allows a different warning upon running the game, similar to what I used to get on Windows 8. This can be overridden and a check-box ticked to prevent it from asking again. Then I turn on "Check apps and files" under Reputation-based protection again. It's a nuisance, but not a huge one. Hope this helps.
Thank you very much for the answer, unfortunately it didn't solve it. The previous version of CH2 didn't work either, and at that time I had a custom Windows 10 on my computer, from which all Windows Security functions were removed. I'm starting to think that there's a hardware error here, because this is a pretty old computer with a DirectX10.1 IGP, it's just interesting that this game has a problem with the CH2 version, while the other games don't have any such problems.

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
Damn! This game is on another level, this game was my first honey select 1 game I have played.

Totally in love with this game. :love::giggle:

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2024
i admint it takes a lot of balls to have a game created in 2018 and still being in chapter 2, fromç what i remember of playing this milkINNg machine, i remember going to that abandoned house with a girl, having it fixed, then go to the girls with no content at all , this happened 2 years ago or so, i am sure the girls have no content at all yet

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes