dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
this game had an awesome halloween event back in 2018 or 2019 where the girls get kidnapped or something, is it included in the main game now? i dont see any links in the op for separate download

Reactions: Lykanz

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Guys,

I tried the new update, but the game crashed before starting.

I´m playing on 2011´s MAC , therefore, I use renpy 7.4.4 sdk to translate from PC to MAC.

Somebody could be kind and help me, please ?

Greetings

Reactions: wicked1gamer

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Guys,

I tried the new update, but the game crashed before starting.

I´m playing on 2011´s MAC , therefore, I use renpy 7.4.4 sdk to translate from PC to MAC.

Somebody could be kind and help me, please ?

Greetings
You're gonna eat me alive now, but, for games, you don't use a mac. You use Windows which is widely supported and will give you no trouble.
You can just sideload it. Or try with Linux.

Otherwise, expect that few games will run. Renpy is based on an ancient version of Python (7.2) and to be honest, I'm surprised that Apple doesn't block the execution as it is potentially unsafe now (6-7 years after it's release)

BTW the latest patch to 7.4 is called 7.4.11 now.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
You're gonna eat me alive now, but, for games, you don't use a mac. You use Windows which is widely supported and will give you no trouble.
You can just sideload it. Or try with Linux.

Otherwise, expect that few games will run. Renpy is based on an ancient version of Python (7.2) and to be honest, I'm surprised that Apple doesn't block the execution as it is potentially unsafe now (6-7 years after it's release)

BTW the latest patch to 7.4 is called 7.4.11 now.
I dont know about all the versions things, but if one wants to play games on a computer, it's windows! PC games is better on windows any day a week, this goes even with retro gaming such as, fucking DOUBLE DRAGON ARCADE VERSION! try that on mac! I tried helping my older idiot brother with it, even as much as I hate, mean love the fucker I was almost about to buy him a crap windows laptop just for that game! I just gave up at the end, all those versions etc etc etc.. Just kill me!

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
So, at the beginning of the of the game we are promised some pretty kinky fetishes. How much of that is actually in the game, as the tags in this post are pretty vanilla?

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Have only just got to the reunion breakfast part... and the writer appearances and the fourth wall breaks keep making me smile.

Fuck, I love humour in my AVNs! :D

Can't wait to see more sexy time for the MC somewhere!

EDIT:

I'm a bit of a grammar nazi... so when I see spell errors, and I'm not half asleep, I really notice them. :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Dear Lykanz ... Just create a "fake" account and upload the IPatch here or on LewdPatcher/DontCensor i'm pretty sure lots of devs do that, as long you don't relate to your "real" account, Papa Patron won't catch you ;)...

To be fair Patreon just is complying to financial companies "regulation", and in most of the times, just turn the blind eye to content that involves incest/rape/mind control/controversial political topics... unless it's directly/massively reported or it's too fucking obvious :ROFLMAO:.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
You know, I LOVE all of the girls at "home" in the city - but the name of this game is "The Inn" and there is an Inn somewhere out in the country with a smokin' redhead waiting.........;)

JK, I know all this is plot development - just had to be a smartass. In a perfect world all the girls will move into the Inn with our Hero eventually anyway :love::love::love:

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes