Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Haha, don't worry, Luana isn't that kind of girl... Or is she???
does it matter? it's not my skin XD and she would piss off several ladies who care about MC's well-being u.u...including one possessive bodybuilder and another one who has a big debt with him(you know...helping Cindy with Val)

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Also, I keep getting 'An exception has occurred' when I try to access Linda's clothing profile in the phone... I haven't done this before, but I've attached the file with the copied error (code?) on it.

Seriously, I know I may sound a bit stupid asking this, but what the hell do you even call a crash... error... log thing, anyway...?
Hmm... That's a new bug. I'll add it to the list of fixes for the next bugfix update.
Thanks for reporting it!

EDIT:
Alright, found the issue and fixed it. It'll be available in next week's bugfix update.

Last edited:
Reactions: itfod
Aug 15, 2021
I mean, you do you.

But complaining something took too long when you did absolute nothing to help with development seems pretty pathetic to me.

But then, I dunno why I'm even bothering, it's not like it'll make any sense to you anyway.

I have played a very old version of your game (from several years ago) so I dont know how true that person's comments are however in general comments like these do add a lot of value - maybe not to you but to other people like me.

Every single developer I support, I found from this website. Negative comments are useful for me to understand if someone is worth supporting. I have been burnt way too many times supporting people who do not deliver on promises, who have abandoned projects without a word etc.

This is a discussion thread where people can share their thoughts regardless of how pointless you or I think they are.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I have played a very old version of your game (from several years ago) so I dont know how true that person's comments are however in general comments like these do add a lot of value - maybe not to you but to other people like me.

Every single developer I support, I found from this website. Negative comments are useful for me to understand if someone is worth supporting. I have been burnt way too many times supporting people who do not deliver on promises, who have abandoned projects without a word etc.

This is a discussion thread where people can share their thoughts regardless of how pointless you or I think they are.
I see your point, and I partially agree to it.

Now look at this in another perspective:

You develop something, pour hours of your free time into it, hours that you could have spent doing something else like hanging out with your wife, for example.
You do it because you like it, because it gives you fullfilment and because you want people to appreciate what you do.
Even if you have to juggle your free time, you still keep working on what you like, because that makes you feel like you are being productive one way or another.
Of course, you also get receive support from people that enjoy your work, and that's a huge boost to your motivation. It makes you realize that people really enjoy what you're putting out, so you want to do it more.
Then you release your work public, for free, so that everyone can enjoy what you do, even if they can't contribute financially to your craft.
Enter Mr. Sarcasmy Sarcastic and throws in shade at your stuff, at the one thing you really enjoy doing and have poured countless hours into. Some internet random that knows jack shit about what you had to go through to be able to finish what you started, comes in and literally says "You took that long to release this crap?".

How would you feel about it?

As I said before, there's a clear differece between negative but constructive criticism and just being an ass about it.

I know I shouldn't give two fucks about it, that for every random dimwitt on this forum there's a hundred more people that actually enjoy what I do, but damn... Does that grinds my gears.

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
<interjection>
great job you did with Cindy there - finally I have some form of 'other character storyline' (> Chiquita from Jormungand) with the imagery you offer - I am so satisfied.
also, that legendary album band shirt. you got straight into my heart :3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lykanz
Aug 15, 2021
I see your point, and I partially agree to it.

Now look at this in another perspective:

You develop something, pour hours of your free time into it, hours that you could have spent doing something else like hanging out with your wife, for example.
You do it because you like it, because it gives you fullfilment and because you want people to appreciate what you do.
Even if you have to juggle your free time, you still keep working on what you like, because that makes you feel like you are being productive one way or another.
Of course, you also get receive support from people that enjoy your work, and that's a huge boost to your motivation. It makes you realize that people really enjoy what you're putting out, so you want to do it more.
Then you release your work public, for free, so that everyone can enjoy what you do, even if they can't contribute financially to your craft.
Enter Mr. Sarcasmy Sarcastic and throws in shade at your stuff, at the one thing you really enjoy doing and have poured countless hours into. Some internet random that knows jack shit about what you had to go through to be able to finish what you started, comes in and literally says "You took that long to release this crap?".

How would you feel about it?

As I said before, there's a clear differece between negative but constructive criticism and just being an ass about it.

I know I shouldn't give two fucks about it, that for every random dimwitt on this forum there's a hundred more people that actually enjoy what I do, but damn... Does that grinds my gears.
I am not a content creator so I do not know what to tell you nor can I understand how you feel. All I can say is that negative comments exist on every single thread on this forum and I have seen different developers deal with negative comments in different ways.

I dont like saying this but if you find these comments genuinely frustrating and this affects your mental health in a negative way I would encourage you consider staying away from these forums and spend more time on places such as patreon or discord that are more supportive of your work and the way you think about these things. Obviously walking away is not an easy decision and it can have potential business impact but it is an option worth considering depending on how fulfilling or frustrating it is for you browsing these forums. If you find the net sum of your experience here positive then great but if not, then all I am saying is that it may not be worth worth getting stressed and ruining your entire day because of that one comment a stranger makes.

Negative comments will continue no matter what you do. And there will be people like me who benefit from them and will defend the right to make them. However I hate to see developers getting genuinely affected by them. I am not someone who can give good advice so I will stop here. I wish you happiness and I hope you find your project fulfilling beyond just the development aspect of it.

Last edited:

R P

Jan 16, 2021
Very thoughtful discussion you guys are having here. Good points being made all around.

Sooo... is there any transformation content in the game yet? I'm talking growing titties, the MC's dong, that sorta thing (as opposed to M>F, F>M, stuff like that).

If not, your game's bad and you should feel bad.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Can i have a sex with milf and sport girl ?
If by 'sports girl' you mean the weightlifter girl... yes. Just not the milf.

IS there any sex in the game yet, could not tell by the pics you have uploaded. Thanks!
Yes. There's opportunity for the MC to get his dick wet. And I don't just mean a blowjob.

But honestly, the game is well worth playing if you like some humour in your AVNs. Oh, and proper sound built into it.

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
Is there an incest patch for the newest update yet? Just wondering, as my game, patch, and
save from the last one got lost when I changed computers this year.

Vely

Sep 30, 2018
Emulating windows version of the game in my android using JoyPlay. Works perfectly on the previous version, but now, it closes by itself all the sudden. Did something changed with its script?

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
to all who ask about patches, mods, fixes etc:
it have anti-modding protection, so no ANY patch - even if you simple rename any person like Luana to luana or Lu or anything, game start crashing constantly and game saves stopped work
if you want fix bugs and grammar by self and unren - game start crash and saves stopped work
and possible that why there no compressed version
now i remember, why ignore it - instead add content dev deside to start re-make interface, add different frames, drm-protection etc.
and it have terrible optimisation, high load of cpu and gpu, like real 3d game or miner

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes