Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Looks like you haven't played the last update yet.

View attachment 1540389

Yeah, you clearly haven't played through all the content on the latest update.
Yeah from your reaction it seems I had the previous version because I discovered the game through forum search and not the new update thread section...The game you made isn't bad at all, there is a bit of everything in it, comedy..Serious topics; horny skanks you name it, but it's very lacking when it comes to the overall plot progress; the whole thing is based on the INN which still has no foothold in the game yet, and the hot sc..Hold on fuck me who am I saying this to? You are aware of all of this aren't you? You even mentioned it in game several times; you trolled the MC when he said this is real life so I won't tell you something you already know.

Also from your words I think I know who the scenes belong to, Valentina had it coming and she should get it...

Reactions: Lykanz

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I am just playing again since 6.6 back in may, and just tooling around with menus I found a hilarious easter egg.
Fooling around with the shop, it eventually shifts to an add for "Obedient Elven Maids near you!" and clicking on it leads to Zanith's patreon. Fucking class act right there! <3

Reactions: Lykanz

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Odd question, I keep seeing stat increases for the side girls, but since they don't have a profile in profiles I can't see what their stats are at... either that or im an idiot and missed it.

Is there a way to see side girl stats like Cindy and Jess?

EDIT: Never mind, once you get to the end of the update (after dancing with jess and val) the screen changes and you have both Jess and Cindy in the profiles page.

Last edited:

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Need some help!

I'm missing the third and fifth outfit of Joanna's and Luana's... the fifth outfit of Valentina's... and honestly, I have no idea how many of Linda's, because the error keeps crashing me when I try to access it.

Can somebody please give me a hint as to where to look to unlock these? Thank you.

Additionally, can Jessica's affection be raised to 6? Or Cindy's affection be raised to 12, to allow for equipping of their outfits?

Garett Pinkerton

Jul 3, 2017
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
This is great - since nopy was closed this is the second fastest download option that I can find here - I also seed as long as I can. Please keep on doing this for all popular titles and Thanks a lot!

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
After finishing the date with the girls and getting home, I can’t seem to advance/go to bed/etc, is that what you’re talking about for the end of the update?

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Need some help!

I'm missing the third and fifth outfit of Joanna's and Luana's... the fifth outfit of Valentina's... and honestly, I have no idea how many of Linda's, because the error keeps crashing me when I try to access it.

Can somebody please give me a hint as to where to look to unlock these? Thank you.

Additionally, can Jessica's affection be raised to 6? Or Cindy's affection be raised to 12, to allow for equipping of their outfits?
Can anybody pllease give me some advice on this...? Thank you!

DeedleConcord

Oct 3, 2021
Just wanted to thank Lykanz for two things:
First, not blueballing me with Jess's smoking. As someone with a smoking fetish, I've wasted untold hours on media that establishes a woman as a smoker and then never depicts it/only depicts it once. You did not do this. Thank you.
Second, for making a game so funny, and with girls so hot, I would still be waiting for updates even without fetish fuel. You're doing good work so far.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes