• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Lykanz while I like most of the game and a lot of the pop culture references, just what kind if moron do you have me playing as, that has absolutely no taste in movies? He acted like he did not like T2, GoTG2 or Superbad. I am playing an uncultured swine.
By now you should have realized that Mike is kind of a dense guy.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
By now you should have realized that Mike is kind of a dense guy.
This dude must be denser than osmium(yes, I googled that, I was good with the periodic table, in college, 30 years ago but not that good).

rmz666

Jul 12, 2021
Anyone else unable to take screenshots with the regular H+S combo in chapter 1? It used to work because I still have my old ones, but it seems to be broken now.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I've always taken screenshots using the native OS's program. I don't have to remember what each game printscreen function is, I have more control of what image I'm grabbing, and I know exactly where to find the saved image and can just move it if I want to save it permanently.

rmz666

Jul 12, 2021
I've always taken screenshots using the native OS's program. I don't have to remember what each game printscreen function is, I have more control of what image I'm grabbing, and I know exactly where to find the saved image and can just move it if I want to save it permanently.
If this was just a random game I'd agree, but this is RenPy. Every other RenPy game has H hide the UI and S for taking a screenshot that lands in the game's folder. It's weird that this is not a thing in this one anymore, because it used to work.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Anyone else unable to take screenshots with the regular H+S combo in chapter 1? It used to work because I still have my old ones, but it seems to be broken now.
Shift+S used to take screenshots, but it was deactivated due to conflicts with the DDR minigame.

Use Shift+Alt+S now.

Reactions: rmz666

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
If this was just a random game I'd agree, but this is RenPy. Every other RenPy game has H hide the UI and S for taking a screenshot that lands in the game's folder. It's weird that this is not a thing in this one anymore, because it used to work.
I get what you're saying. Still, I just like being able to pick the part of the image I want to capture when I'm making the capture.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cgenir5

Feb 29, 2024
You're the first person to report any error regarding that.
And that feature was extensively tested.
Posting the bugs and errors you're getting might help me get an idea of what's wrong with it.

Also, it's been said over and over, but you don't need to copy anything from CH1 into CH2.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Is there a way to turn on a fetish in Chapter 2? For some reason one of them is red even though I remember choosing all of them.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Welp, looks like that thing wasn't as throughly tested as I thought...

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Sounding, its red for some reason

(Before anyone says anything I'm just interested in seeing all the content Lykanz makes :BootyTime: )
Found the issue.
It's actually me being a stupid dumbass and forgeting to set the flag for it even back in CH1.

:HideThePain:

I'll have to reupload fixed versions of CH1 and CH2 to fix that.

It works fine on the Custom and Default World States tho.

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
Found the issue.
It's actually me being a stupid dumbass and forgeting to set the flag for it even back in CH1.

:HideThePain:

I'll have to reupload fixed versions of CH1 and CH2 to fix that.

It works fine on the Custom and Default World States tho.
Thanks. Does it means, we have to redownload the chapters 1 and 2 again???

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes