Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
They're not my characters, they were just a cameo.

But if you want more of them, you can check the games they are from:

Rita and Laura are from .

Alanna and Mary are from .
I had recognized Rita & Laura - and was pretty sure from context Alanna & Mary were cameos too, but had no idea from where.
Hahaha, and that's the Joel the MC's family mentioned - great crossover! XD
Thanks a bunch.

On the Halloween epísode, can anyone say how does one avoid/escape Freddy? Being caught through the wall was a pretty cool reference the first time, but being unable to escape and advance is kind of bothering me now...

Pick one of the 3 doors in the middle (any will do), freddy will knock on the door and MC will fall to the ground, then you'll have a set time to choose a place to hide.

You can hide either behind the big door just beside the middle ones or you can hide at the pier, down by the water, between the stairs and some crates.
Then why is it that every time i go for the big door Freddy finds me anyway?!?!
Ah, finaly did it randomly hitting the pier spot, even though i never could find it before. Weird.

Reactions: Lykanz

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Pick one of the 3 doors in the middle (any will do), freddy will knock on the door and MC will fall to the ground, then you'll have a set time to choose a place to hide.

You can hide either behind the big door just beside the middle ones or you can hide at the pier, down by the water, between the stairs and some crates.
Then why is it that every time i go for the big door Freddy finds me anyway???

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Then why is it that every time i go for the big door Freddy finds me anyway???
Freddy is supposed to find you. When MC is knocked to the ground, you have a set limit time (15 seconds IIRC), to choose a place to hide.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Freddy is supposed to find you. When MC is knocked to the ground, you have a set limit time (15 seconds IIRC), to choose a place to hide.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, when you said either, it seemed to me to imply it was a viable safe place, what only furstrated me, as i had already died a half dozen times there. But whatever, water passed under the bridge. Just finished the halloween scenes - it was an entertaining trip in the end.

As an aside, looking at the replay scenes, just found out the first one, even before the fight, is locked - what did i miss?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Ah, when you said either, it seemed to me to imply it was a viable safe place, what only furstrated me, as i had already died a half dozen times there. But whatever, water passed under the bridge. Just finished the halloween scenes - it was an entertaining trip in the end.

As an aside, looking at the replay scenes, just found out the first one, even before the fight, is locked - what did i miss?
Hmm, yeah... Now that I take a look at it, I did really word it kinda weird. Sorry, my bad. That's one of the many perks of not being an english native speaker.

The first scene is kind of a gag alternate ending that happens if you don't keep listening to the old man at day 2.

Also... "Water passed under the bridge"... Are you brazilian?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hmm, yeah... Now that I take a look at it, I did really word it kinda weird. Sorry, my bad. That's one of the many perks of not being an english native speaker.

The first scene is kind of a gag alternate ending that happens if you don't keep listening to the old man at day 2.
Just found it giving "ignore the old man" a try. :p
But thanks

Also... "Water passed under the bridge"... Are you brazilian?
Indeed i am. Carioca, from Rio, to be precise.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Just found it giving "ignore the old man" a try. :p
But thanks

Indeed i am. Carioca, from Rio, to be precise.

Hahuauhauhahuauhaauhhauh, putz mano! Brasileiro é uma praga mesmo, a gente tá em todo canto!

English:

Lol, brazilians are like the plague, we're everywhere!

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Hahuauhauhahuauhaauhhauh, putz mano! Brasileiro é uma praga mesmo, a gente tá em todo canto!

English:

Lol, brazilians are like the plage, we're everywhere!
Plage is a French beach, Lykanz.
Just remember, there's a "u" in "plague". ;D

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Canadian..but 3 of my 4 grandparents were from either England or Scotland origins ..and i'm old so grew up with alot of that in my system..lol..Canada was VERY British-Centric still in the 60's...except Quebec..but we wont talk about them :p
Hay not nice im from Quebec and my mom was is british my dad Iroquia Oh god how i hate quebec sepratists i am a proud Canadian retired Military D.O.D

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
When the protagonist is on the ground, you should look for a clickable place down by the water, between the stairs and the pile of crates. Be quick though, you have only a few seconds to do that.

Sabersan53

Jan 17, 2019
When the protagonist is on the ground, you should look for a clickable place down by the water, between the stairs and the pile of crates. Be quick though, you have only a few seconds to do that.
Done it. İam waiting for new updates. How its progressing? And thanks for great game

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes