Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Downloaded the game immediately after seeing it being one of the mentioned "friend's games" from Syphia Island. :)

+ Stylish UI, very funny introduction, shows that the dev is quite funny! Good sign for the writing
+ Never seen a game where the dev inserted himself in such a crazy, funny and fresh way
+ How did the dev manage to create a sympathetic, non-creepy looking main character?!
+ Wow, these renders are on par with some DAZ stuff, albeit it being HS. Well done
+ The game had me cracking up at some parts due to the funny writing xD
+ "Party girl" on day 3 looked hot
+ I fell in love with Linda Mae. Please sell some waifu pillows :D Her accent, her style, her attitude-- so unique
+ "150.000 $ added to your inventory" - Goodbye, grind! XD
+ The food looks better than some girls in other games
+ The animated scenes... outstanding!!
+ Navigation is clear and pretty
+ Loved the gloryhole scene, first the broken dick, then the cameos, incidentally from two of my fave games?... but those girls, especially Alanna, never looked so awesome before. Same for the dressing bonus scenes
+ Ending was fantastic

- Day 1 sucked (just kidding lol)

This game might have the prettiest HS-based renders I've seen yet. It looks like a DAZ/HS mix or rather HS on steroids with higher grade textures and lots of PS work put in afterwards.

You know what? Fuck this all. This is my new favorite game now. This encompasses all the things I love, this game represents why I'm here in the community. It's hot, it's witty, it has awesome graphics and animations and it lets 90% of the games here look like shit.
Wow... Thank you so much for that!

I'm really glad you liked the game so far!

And thank you for the review too!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Has anyone tried to fixed the Halloween Special event part of the game at all yet?
It's currently fixed, but as this is a beta, there's no sense in reuploading it.

The next beta will have it fixed and with the unlockable outfits also included.

May 16, 2018
Hi! First of all, i reaaly love this game and was waiting for another update (the update os toolong, i thought it was already abandoned).

Then i saw an update but says it is rework... Just to be clear, no new content?

Reactions: Lykanz

Kyreal

Jul 29, 2017
Hi! First of all, i reaaly love this game and was waiting for another update (the update os toolong, i thought it was already abandoned).

Then i saw an update but says it is rework... Just to be clear, no new content?

Yeah no new content yet, new contet should be at 0.5.
He made all this rework to change some stuff, so he don't have to do that later and rework more.

just read the last pages:)

thorn.rawwood

Feb 21, 2018
This game might have the prettiest HS-based renders I've seen yet. It looks like a DAZ/HS mix or rather HS on steroids with higher grade textures and lots of PS work put in afterwards.
I've never heard of HS before, does anyone care to enlighten me what that stands for? Thanks in advance.

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
So the ending of this beta 3 will lead to a menu where you can cheat and the 3 option of next hour, next period and next day?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So the ending of this beta 3 will lead to a menu where you can cheat and the 3 option of next hour, next period and next day?
Yep. It takes you to the debug menu where you can test some of the features that will be in the game.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Nothing. They're for day 8 content, and that isn't reworked yet.
is there any way to speed up the extremely slow crawling text? i turned text speed up to 5 but god it's so slow, i almost go to sleep between letters!
i'd rather it just instantly show the text cuz i hate waiting so i can read the text.

edit: oh it's just weird how the text speed was setup in preferences, 5 is uber insanely slow. 0.0 is my speed.. whew! glad i figured that out, dunno why some devs prefer insanely slow text... not you, other ones.

edit #2: that briefcase should have 1,000,000 or a little more in it, 150,000 is way too little, unless maybe they're all $1 bills. just thought i'd mention that. a big suitcase can hold several million in $100s in bands of $10,000.. don't ask how i know this...

Last edited:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
is there any way to speed up the extremely slow crawling text? i turned text speed up to 5 but god it's so slow, i almost go to sleep between letters!
i'd rather it just instantly show the text cuz i hate waiting so i can read the text.

edit: oh it's just weird how the text speed was setup in preferences, 5 is uber insanely slow. 0.0 is my speed.. whew! glad i figured that out, dunno why some devs prefer insanely slow text... not you, other ones.

edit #2: that briefcase should have 1,000,000 or a little more in it, 150,000 is way too little, unless maybe they're all $1 bills. just thought i'd mention that. a big suitcase can hold several million in $100s in bands of $10,000.. don't ask how i know this...
Yeah, was just going to say that. 0.0 for text speed is Ren'py's default for instant showing it and, in my game, it's set up by default at 0.0.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes