ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
discord chat is tooo hard to read because of small font... so i TLDR'ed this "scene"... waste of ton of bytes...

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
but I don't get it, it's already the 11th day, MC doesn't even call or write to Linda. that's it, he's done with her, the love has passed, the tomatoes have withered? we're spending the old fart's money and what about his request - who cares, the dead don't need money, the dead don't come for money!
I thought MC was a much more responsible guy. yeah, another disappointment.
well, to hell with him and the old fart and his whims, but Linda is a living girl and not ugly, to send her at least a little message on the phone like alive and well, love you, kisses - just four fucking words!!! (in the English translation there are more than four - damn! - oh, who cares!)

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
discord chat is tooo hard to read because of small font... so i TLDR'ed this "scene"... waste of ton of bytes...
Ok.

but I don't get it, it's already the 11th day, MC doesn't even call or write to Linda. that's it, he's done with her, the love has passed, the tomatoes have withered? we're spending the old fart's money and what about his request - who cares, the dead don't need money, the dead don't come for money!
I thought MC was a much more responsible guy. yeah, another disappointment.
well, to hell with him and the old fart and his whims, but Linda is a living girl and not ugly, to send her at least a little message on the phone like alive and well, love you, kisses - just four fucking words!!! (in the English translation there are more than four - damn! - oh, who cares!)
Lmao, no.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Lmao, no.
let me be clear i cry over empty womb of that southern hillbilly-bimbo - this oven must be stuffed with bun... and her slut of the girlfriend must walk with tummy too... please be understanding haha

also "no" - what exactly no? sorry not get your point.

Last edited:

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
let me be clear i cry over empty womb of that southern hillbilly-bimbo - this oven must be stuffed with bun... and her slut of the girlfriend must walk with tummy too... please be understanding haha

also "no" - what exactly no? sorry not get your point.
They text everyday. what are you talking about?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Maybe he just didn't want to look like a needy creep who texts girls every day?

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
i don't remember texting from 11th okay? =)
Oh, the way I read your comment was that MC hadn't called and texted at all in the first 11 days.

Maybe he just didn't want to look like a needy creep who texts girls every day?
OMG boomer, catch up. This is the attention economy now. If you aren't constantly snapping a girl, tipping her OF, and liking all her IG posts, then you're telling her that you're not interested. :Kappa:

Raizel101

Nov 11, 2023
What to do to ? I can't move forward after robot arrives in home. (in guest room it says work in progress). Is that all in the game?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
What to do to ? I can't move forward after robot arrives in home. (in guest room it says work in progress). Is that all in the game?
you see the star in the guest room? then yes, you may close the VN and wait for the next update.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Oh, the way I read your comment was that MC hadn't called and texted at all in the first 11 days.

OMG boomer, catch up. This is the attention economy now. If you aren't constantly snapping a girl, tipping her OF, and liking all her IG posts, then you're telling her that you're not interested. :Kappa:
Yeah, nah... I guess I'll die single if I ever go back to that.

For Chapter 2 yes, that's all so far.
Wait for the next update.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
THE INN CH2 1.01.03 - DEVLOG 3!
1.01.03_DEVLOG_3_BIG.png
What's up folks?
The first half of september was spent mainly on scene work.
I was able to finish the Linda's farm segment for the update and, with that all the content I had written so far.
As I still don't feel like there's enough content to really justify a release, I'm going back to writting today and get at least the Church segment finished before release too.
It'll require me to port some assets to use, but it shouldn't take too long (heh, where have I seen that before?).
Anyway, the Farm portion served mostly to showcase Linda's family farm, which's going to play some important roles on Linda's events going forward.
It also introduced a new character, Linda's brother Cletus. If you tought Linda was a redneck, just wait until you meet Cletus...
The Church portion will also introduce a handful of characters, with one them playing an important role in the stories of at least two other characters in the future.
Anyway, there's not much to talk about in this devlog as it was, as I said, mostly scene work
THE INN CH2 1.01.03 - SNEAK-PEEKS 3!
In link below to large to upload as attachments here.

4.10 star(s) 103 Votes