ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I'll give it a try though the "beta 3" part kind of scares me, makes me think there's probably little content. Models are definitely good and not as "ugless" as Max's Lifes were, no idea what that guy was on.

Reactions: Lykanz

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Man I'm kind of annoyed, first you kill the mood instantly with this:
Capture1.PNG
I'l still play, but why? Isn't this what adult games are for?

Then you bring up the choose your fetish thing and I go to undo NTR because well fuck that, but it says I'll end any chance of a sandbox and choices, so I'm like fine I'll do it for the sake of the models and good gameplay. But THEN RIGHT FUCKING AFTER YOU SHAME ME! YOU SHAME THE FUCK OUT OF ME. Honestly compared to the other five fetishes under anal sex, NTR ain't shit. I'd rather play a game with just NTR happening constantly then ever having to witness those 5 *vomit noises* fetishes. Thank god you give a choice to remove them, or maybe if I click on them you'll just SHAME ME AGAIN!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: aolli and Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Man I'm kind of annoyed, first you kill the mood instantly with this:
View attachment 357526
I'l still play, but why? Isn't this what adult games are for?

Then you bring up the choose your fetish thing and I go to undo NTR because well fuck that, but it says I'll end any chance of a sandbox and choices, so I'm like fine I'll do it for the sake of the models and good gameplay. But THEN RIGHT FUCKING AFTER YOU SHAME ME! YOU SHAME THE FUCK OUT OF ME. Honestly compared to the other five fetishes under anal sex, NTR ain't shit. I'd rather play a game with just NTR happening constantly then ever having to witness those 5 *vomit noises* fetishes. Thank god you give a choice to remove them, or maybe if I click on them you'll just SHAME ME AGAIN!
Don't worry... You'll get used to me making fun and trolling you throughout the game.

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
I gotta ask. That cheat menu at the end always gonna be in the game? That be cool actally if there will be grindy shit and just for general. I hope it will not break the game tho. For the events or quests etc.. etc... Love the new system by the way.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I gotta ask. That cheat menu at the end always gonna be in the game? That be cool actally if there will be grindy shit and just for general. I hope it will not break the game tho. For the events or quests etc.. etc... Love the new system by the way.
No, the debug menu is just that, a menu I use to debug and test stuff on the game. It won't feature in the finished game.

And don't worry... I'll try my hardest to have the least possible of grinding in there as it's one of the things I hate the most in games too.

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
No, the debug menu is just that, a menu I use to debug and test stuff on the game. It won't feature in the finished game.

And don't worry... I'll try my hardest to have the least possible of grinding in there as it's one of the things I hate the most in games too.
Oh ok than thank you for your answer. I feel like that would be cool actually if it is like a mod for the game if you wanna use it but it really not matter tho. Just a suggestion :whistle: Keep up the trolling :devilish:

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
As soo as day 7 starts i lose the choice to access the menu bar so cant hide or save, this the case for everyone? Love the game so far!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
As soo as day 7 starts i lose the choice to access the menu bar so cant hide or save, this the case for everyone? Love the game so far!
I took a look at the code and couldn't find anything that would turn off the menu bar you're talking about. Ran some tests in game and couldn't reproduce the issue either.

It would be useful to tell you though, that the quick bar (which I think is the menu you're talking about) was remade and is now accessible by hovering over the right side of the screen.

Reactions: Valronn

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I am playing on android, wonder if the right side thing would work for me, ill try it soon :)
How are you playing on android if the Beta available wasn't released for it?

Edit: Just noticed that the OP still had the links for the old version, which isn't supported anymore. The links for Mac and Android will be updated when the rework is finished.

Sorry for the trouble.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Eu joguei agora eu vim o meme delicia referência desculpa não escrever em inglês
Desenvolvedor você vai fazer esse jogo português porque eu estou em dúvida para android pc?
PT: Sim. O jogo vai ser traduzido pra português quando eu terminar o processo de rework dele. Vai ser uma das últimas coisas que vou fazer.

A outra vai ser a versão pra android, ela vai ter de ser diferente da versão pra PC então eu só vou poder começar a fazer ela depois que terminar o rework da versão pra PC.

EN: Yep. The game will get a brazilian portuguese translation once I finish the rework process. It's going to be one of the last things I'll do.

The other thing will be the android version. It'll be different from the PC version so I'll only be able to make it once I finish the rework for the PC version.

Reactions: Mark17 and Sora20
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes