Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Alrighty everyone, here is the proper, very UNOFFICIAL patch that changes some certain stuff in the game that the creator has absolutely NOTHING to do with!

Currently updated to version --> 08.03

Put the files that are in the RAR archive into the 'game' folder of The Inn.

Enjoy!
I only say one thing...

As a suggestion, it would be nice if the person in charge of the 'family fun' patch that has absolutely nothing to do with the developer who is absolutely against such immoral content, would add more, you know... taboo talk. Patches in the vast majority of games simply change words and phrases become monotonous, like: "We can't do that. You are my son tenant and I am your mother landlady!"

I love the patch, btw. It seems precisely that it is one of those who really change things. But, like I said... More taboo talk would be awesome. Of course, without the developer finding out because he doesn't like this content at all and clearly doesn't approve it. :Kappa:

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
Crashing everytime when i'm texting to Linda on the phone (the longgg texting, when you're revealing your threesomes):

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/days/girl_days/joana/joana_day.rpy", line 516, in <module>
TypeError: Missing required positional arguments: 'vn'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "days/girl_days/joana/joana_day.rpyc", line 516, in script
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\New folder (3)\TheInn-v0.08.03-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\New folder (3)\TheInn-v0.08.03-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/days/girl_days/joana/joana_day.rpy", line 516, in <module>
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\New folder (3)\TheInn-v0.08.03-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1537, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay, pause_modal=modal)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\New folder (3)\TheInn-v0.08.03-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\New folder (3)\TheInn-v0.08.03-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\New folder (3)\TheInn-v0.08.03-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\New folder (3)\TheInn-v0.08.03-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\New folder (3)\TheInn-v0.08.03-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\New folder (3)\TheInn-v0.08.03-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\New folder (3)\TheInn-v0.08.03-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\New folder (3)\TheInn-v0.08.03-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\New folder (3)\TheInn-v0.08.03-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\New folder (3)\TheInn-v0.08.03-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 294, in apply_arguments
return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\New folder (3)\TheInn-v0.08.03-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 230, in apply
raise TypeError(
TypeError: Missing required positional arguments: 'vn'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
The Inn v0.08.03
Thu Mar 30 23:52:16 2023
[/code]

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
8 BETA 4 BANNER.png

What's up everyone?

You know the drill by now, right? New month means new BETA!

This one's the fourth BETA for 0.08 (AKA Luana's update).

As we skipped last month's release (as per the poll results), this is one of the biggest BETAs so far for this update as it comes packed with 4 new events!

On this BETA you'll enjoy some nice interactions with Miss Mann, Kyiana and Luana (fucking finally, right?).

This BETA also serves as kind of the middlestone of Luana's update, we're halfway through it boys and girls! And from now on all new events will be only Luana goodness!

Here's a proper changelog for this BETA:

• Continuation of the events for Luana's update
  • 1 new misc event - ~90 images
  • 1 new event with Miss Mann - ~180 images / 40 animations
  • 1 new event with Kiyana - ~ 80 images / 12 animations
  • 1 new event with Luana - ~ 180 images
You can download the update from the official release post on or !

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
8 BETA 1 BANNER.png

This BETA was released in December 1st for INNitiate and above patrons!

As the original post says:

What's up people?

With a new month comes a new BETA for The Inn!

This BETA marks the begining of the Luana centered update and comes with 4 new introductory events.

As I talked about in the last Devlog, this month was mostly focused on creating the college environment where part of Luana's update will take place. It took me a lot of time to cobble together a convincing enough set of maps.

You can grab the download links on the official
or release post!
(Or don't, as the version leaked here is newer :HideThePain:)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Alrighty everyone, here is the proper, very UNOFFICIAL patch that changes some certain stuff in the game that the creator has absolutely NOTHING to do with!

Currently updated to version --> 08.03

Put the files that are in the RAR archive into the 'game' folder of The Inn.

Enjoy!
Do Something GIF - Do Something Meme - Discover & Share GIFs

:HideThePain:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheInn-0.08.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Danyboy

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Inn [v0.08.04] [Lykanz] - update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
That was quite the wild ride, sry if I missed somethingo_O
Missed a whole folder, if you downloaded it in the first 40 min of my post redownload or use .

Universal: v0.08.03 -> v0.08.04
[644 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lykanz Holy mother of folder jungle :HideThePain:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes