Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
any idea Lykanz when the next update will come with the new stuff :D
To be honest with you, I can't really say. I don't set ETAs or especulate when an update will be ready to not create expectations that may not be fulfilled later on. What I can say is that I'm working on it every day, at every chance I get and I want it to be done as soon as possible.

I know it sounds kinda sketchy but, with my schedule and real life stuff, it's all I can say.

That being said, I made a poll at my patreon today asking patrons if I should release the Beta 4 publicly. The poll will end tomorrow and, depending on the results, I'll release it soon after.

So, if you haven't played the Beta 4 yet, stay tuned!

someone say something really nice to Lykanz he thinks we pick on him at my discord ;) ok..we do..but we have good reason...freckle overdose...new update is in 2021(HAHAAA!!!...so ya..say nice things to him..we sure dont :D )
I told you not to leak the release dates, dude! God damn!

• Haha
Reactions: dcvngtn3 and darlic

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
well its cool man i can wait i have other stuff i can do just wondering about your game now and then could you say if a new build wil come this year or is that also to hard to say with how you do things :D keep up the good work :D
I plan on getting it ready before new year's eve, but don't hold your breath on that.

Reactions: Kyreal and McWoodz

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Thread updated with links for the Beta 4!

Have a good one!
This news makes my peepee hard, does the new Beta have the family funtime option in it or do we have to have wait until the non beta version drops and the 'Totally not by the developer made restoration of certain content patch' comes with it?

• Haha
Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
This news makes my peepee hard, does the new Beta have the family funtime option in it or do we have to have wait until the non beta version drops and the 'Totally not by the developer made restoration of certain content patch' comes with it?
The Beta has the full day 8 reworked. While there's no "family fun time", there's a lot of bonding, and some Linda fun time too!

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Just an FYI there's very little sexual content this update and what is there is fairly similar to what was already in place before the rework. Long time fans might just want to wait until the next one.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Thanks, Lykanz! So happy to see you're still working on this project. I loved this game and liked the graphics from the earlier version. I hope you can focus on more story content soon!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Thanks, Lykanz! So happy to see you're still working on this project. I loved this game and liked the graphics from the earlier version. I hope you can focus on more story content soon!
Thanks man! Yeah, right now I'm creating the rooms for Joana's house, I want every one of them to be unique in their own way. I'm nearly done with them tho, and will soon move to the proper story scenes.

So how is it a rework exactly new story or what
Story is the same, I changed very little of it (mostly stuff that didn't made much sense). But every scene in the game was remade from scratch and improved to the best of my habilities. The base code was also completely redone and improved so it'll be easier to add new mechanics later on.

Deadlydread

Feb 20, 2018
Whenever I try to load a save I instantly get errored out. Ignoring just kicks me back to the main menu no matter which save I try to load from.

Full traceback:
File "navigation/loc-linda_house.rpyc", line 395, in script
File "D:\Games\New folder (2)\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Games\New folder (2)\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\New folder (2)\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\New folder (2)\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Games\New folder (2)\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\New folder (2)\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\New folder (2)\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Games\New folder (2)\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\Games\New folder (2)\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "D:\Games\New folder (2)\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\Games\New folder (2)\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
File "D:\Games\New folder (2)\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\Games\New folder (2)\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/navigation/loc-linda_house.rpy", line 179, in execute
File "game/navigation/loc-linda_house.rpy", line 210, in execute
File "game/navigation/nav_main.rpy", line 17, in execute
File "game/navigation/nav_main.rpy", line 19, in execute
File "game/navigation/nav_main.rpy", line 21, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 21, in <module>
TypeError: unhashable type: 'RevertableList'

While running game code:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Whenever I try to load a save I instantly get errored out. Ignoring just kicks me back to the main menu no matter which save I try to load from.

Full traceback:
File "navigation/loc-linda_house.rpyc", line 395, in script
File "D:\Games\New folder (2)\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Games\New folder (2)\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\New folder (2)\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\New folder (2)\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Games\New folder (2)\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\New folder (2)\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\New folder (2)\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
File "D:\Games\New folder (2)\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\Games\New folder (2)\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
File "D:\Games\New folder (2)\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\Games\New folder (2)\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "<screen language>", line 21, in <module>

While running game code:
Are you trying to load a save either from Beta 3 or from Beta 4 that was saved at the debug screen (the screen you get directed when you finished playing it)?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
i think i should play from the scratch again or save from previous version is compatible ?
If they're saves from the Beta 4 that I released for patrons 1 month ago and weren't saved at the debug screen, they should work fine.

If they're saves from the older version of the game before rework, or from Beta 3, they won't work at all.

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
If they're saves from the Beta 4 that I released for patrons 1 month ago and weren't saved at the debug screen, they should work fine.

If they're saves from the older version of the game before rework, or from Beta 3, they won't work at all.

the save from previous version not compatible with this when i want to save , so i made new game , and then i try save and its work

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes